New Member Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Transformation

The first picture was taken in October of 2002. The second picture (inside the first picture) was taken in the Summer of 2003. And the last 2 pictures were taken tonight at 11pm. Sorry if my eyes look a little funny I was pretty baked at the time :rolleyes:

Gone from about ~315 in the current picture and a size 52 pants to what I am right now, not sure about my weight but I wear a size 35 pants. I have a lot of excess skin problems though due to the weight loss and have to get plastic surgery done to fix it.

I'll post more info if anyones interested...

Little more info real fast. From the 1st -> 2nd picture I got to that weight via pretty much starvation, at the time it seemed like it was the only thing to do. I was consuming something along the lines of 1 peice of chicken a day and maybe an orange or so. From the 2nd->3rd I have achieved through steady working out of the 5x5 program and healthy eating. The only supps. I take are epehdrine HCL/Caffine stack and I've done ONE clenbuterol cycle 1.5 weeks ago. I don't plan on doing any prohormones or a cycle for quite a bit of time since I am still getting great gains/mass naturally.

It was a long road to get where I am now but I am a much happier person now. Crazy enough I actually am now Philosophy/PreLaw and a Health & Fitness major because Health/Fitness is such an important and major issue to me

Comment

Damn, you're off to a fantastic start Fool!! I know it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to stick to cutting but I'm sure you're much happier and healthier now! Keep at it.. excellent results! :)

Comment

That is awesome brother. I bet you feel like a million bucks!

Comment

What a wonderful transformation! Don't worry about the surgery yet...keep building muscle and wait a year or two to see how much your skin shrinks back naturally. I'm in a similar boat as you and am finally planning a tummy tuck this summer.

You've got pleanty of natural test in your young body so no need to even consider adding more at this point. Keep up the healthy eating and regular training and you're gonna do fine. You'll be the envy of most of the guys your age too. Hard work and dedication really pays off. Your body looks fantastic and you're cute. :)

Your accomplishment is great, you should be damn proud of yourself!!!

Comment

You look great dude! Keep it up!

Comment

wow i have to say i'm impressed that you stuck it out good job!!!

Comment

Excellent work man!

Comment

Great job man...damn you took A HUGE LEAP! Thats very good you did ya thing!

Comment

Awesome job bro! Can you let us know what routine you followed to get started? I am in a similar boat and I am battling with the lower leg pain from the excessive weight while aerobic training. It would be great to hear what path you took since it obviously worked! Again, great job!

Comment

great job man, keep up the hard work

Comment

Your an inspiration to us all man, good job!

Comment

great job man keep it up

Comment

Dude. you are doing awsome. . .keep it up and keep us posted!

Comment

Good job buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X