Hi everyone new bulk pics... Inkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone new bulk pics... Inkman

You know it's funny the bigger I get the smaller my head looks in pictures:D See what I mean and I am not kidding either.

here I am 8 weeks now of 30mgs of dbol, 1000mgs of test eth and 600 mgs of deca.
    Attached Files

see told you i was not kidding about the head thing. I am going to look like a shrunken head pretty soon :o
    Attached Files

Comment

lats
      Attached Files

Comment

lookin huge, man

Comment

nice shots. PINHEAD!!!!!

:D

Comment

I think you look great! Your head does not look small, though. lol
            Everyone always finds something wrong with them, but I dont see it. You look great. Dragonmona is a lucky gal!

Comment

You look really good Inkman, and you look a lot bigger compared to your old pics(not that you weren't already big). Do you have any plans to compete? Nice tattoos too.

-Brian

Comment

What's the matter, little boy? Nobody feeds you? ;)

Every time you post up new pics you're keep getting bigger and bigger! Are you shooting for a specific goal or are you just gonna keep going till you can't go no more?

Comment

ink your the "MAN"! Great pics man..HUGE BACK>...I could watch a movie off it lol...Great job your an ANIMALLL!

Comment

Jackel thats bro cool name you got there.

Stonecold I got your pinhead buddy :D

Lexi thanks for the sweet things you said. Doom is a lucky man as well to have someone as sexy and attractive as you :agree:

Beeza funny thing is I do look bigger then my last pics and I am 14 lbs lighter now?? Only theory I have is I must have gained muscle and lost bf on a bulk cycle. Don't know how unless I was under eating when it came to the carbs and fat. I competed in 2000 and 2001 both NPC shows and came out placing 5th and then 3rd in heavy weight. Just trying to put on some more size and quality by 2005.

Mrs P. No nobody feeds me can I borrow your cooking skills for a while so I put on some real size :>). On the serious side I am really heading toward a Masters Show in June of 2005 so I am trying to put on about 30lbs of qualtity muscle so I come in ripped at 225lbs. By the way Dragonmona might do the same show if she is feeling like she is ready... That would be awsome huh. We plan to have a pro picture taken with her doing a back lat spread and me behind her doing a front double bicep to showcase our tats when we are both ripped and post surgery for her.. Cool huh?

D Animal what movie would you watch hahahah. Thanks bro love to get that kinda props. Been at this a long time. 27+years now. Never get tired of compliments... Thanks everyone.. Inkmeister.

Comment

Lookin large, my man!! ;)

Comment

LOL.. a shrunken head is a small price to pay for such a great bod inkman!! ;) Looking good! :)

Comment

Which head? :rofl:

Comment

:eek: Inkman is 3 times as big as me, so I'm not going to comment on that.. lol

Comment

u are huge man, good work

Comment

Working...
                              X