New Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tattoo

Thought I'd post one of my new tat (the handprint). Its fresh as of yesturday.
    Attached Files

Gonna flame these out in the up coming weeks...
    Attached Files

Comment

Got this one touched up as well...
      Attached Files

Comment

Does that new handprint match your footprint? ;) Hey... Pardon my ignorance but what does "flame these out " mean?

Comment

he's going to have flames added into the inside of it............

Comment

Ahh, thanks bro.

Comment

Does that new handprint match your footprint?
              Actually the foot is my oldest son's newborn print (he's 6 now), the hand is my baby boy (18 mos.). And, yeah...flames (hot rod, old school) are gonna be added to the stars, and they will spread to my shoulders..:D

Comment

Really ? haha. That's so cool Egresser!! What a neat idea:) Hey and your gunz are big enough for a few more tats:)

Comment

In work, borther.....just need the cash.

Comment

LOL.. isn't always the case?;) What's next? I hope you don't have any family pets you want to include:)

Comment

I haven't decided just yet, but I have a pic of my little one throwing a rage that I wanna try and stick on there

Comment

Put that one on your butt - he might get the message when he misbehaves.. lol ;)

Comment

Originally posted by EGRESSER
                          Actually the foot is my oldest son's newborn print (he's 6 now), the hand is my baby boy (18 mos.).
                          That is an awesome idea....Hope you don't mind someone using that idea, because I've got twin boys (9 months) and have been trying to figure out how to get a tat to represent them and that is perfect. What better way to show you love for them their hands tattoed on you body forever.

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by EGRESSER
                            I haven't decided just yet, but I have a pic of my little one throwing a rage that I wanna try and stick on there
                            Now...that would be great! The guy who did my husband's tat does portraits. It's amazing how good some of these guys are!

I like the idea of adding the flames. You've got a nice body to show off your ink. :)

Comment

Hey EGRESSER , nice ink. Whats the one on your inner bicep mean? It looks arabic or egyptian or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X