No announcement yet.

What what do you think..Honestly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with F_T too. You have a good 3 years left of being natural before you start using AAS. And not sure that you are 186lbs. But I haven’t seen any leg shots so maybe your legs have decent size to them. Keep eating and training and you will grow!

Comment

need more size all around bro,

what do the wheels look like .

training for 3 years and have done a few cycles already so to me you should have more development.

hows your eating and training habits bro.

not knocking you bro , you have a great attitude and will put more size on as time goes, i just feel you should have already packed on size if you have done as much gear as you say you have, to me something is missing
      be it in the training or eating aspect of the game bro

Comment

Originally posted by house1
        need more size all around bro,

what do the wheels look like .

training for 3 years and have done a few cycles already so to me you should have more development.

hows your eating and training habits bro.

not knocking you bro , you have a great attitude and will put more size on as time goes, i just feel you should have already packed on size if you have done as much gear as you say you have, to me something is missing
        be it in the training or eating aspect of the game bro
        You are right about 1 thing bro. Something is missing and its genetics bro! I can never get past the 185lb point no matter how hard I train how good I eat and how much I eat (or what gear I take). I can never get past that weight point, but I do keep getting stronger and stonger but NO fucking weight gain...I hate it. I mean it may not be a lot to you guys, but I am benching 315 for 5-6 reps and dead lifting almost 400lbs for reps and I only weight 185lbs. Now, a year ago I could not do even half of that, but like i said I gain strenght but not weight. I think it is just my genetics suck!

And Just for all you guys who are wondering I train HARD and my Diet is very good so thats not the problem. I weighed 135lbs 3 years ago so I am making some progress

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          I agree with F_T too. You have a good 3 years left of being natural before you start using AAS. And not sure that you are 186lbs. But I haven’t seen any leg shots so maybe your legs have decent size to them. Keep eating and training and you will grow!
          Sorry I dont have any leg pics right now, but I have no reason to lie... I weight 186lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudge
            Nice delts, nice traps, nice bodyfat % - back and chest maybe a little laggy? Some of that could be posing though, takes practice.

Until you compete or something though, just hit it all hard.
            You are right I do need work on my chest and back, but you are right about the posing... I think I need more practice on posing because I know I am a little thicker then those pics show..

I am going to keep working hard though... Hey, Rome was not built in a day right ???

Comment

Hey, Rome was not built in a day right ???

very true bro!! as i said before you have a great attitude and will progress more as time goes by

Comment

Working...
              X