Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Superior Muscle

Wasup everyone,

A while ago I was working out hard but things in life got in the way of my training. I had did a cutting stage for a competition in October 5th 2003 but things happen were I can't get into the competition, so I just took a break. Long break I would say now, about two to 4 month. Which Suck! ..... I know better not to take breaks but I let my self go and I drop from 180lbs and 9% of body fat to 150lbs. I got started on fixing my diet and got my self back on track again. I got 160lbs and just finish my second week this friday 2-5-04. I when up to 160lbs in this two weeks. Not bad huh? any how. I started my new program in Feb 23th 2004. Looking for a nice goal of 175 solit pounds if not anywere near 180lbs solit.

All of this just by eating right and training hard so like most peoples would say to me. I have the genetics and I should use them. So, here at some of my pics of me after my cutting stage in 9-9-03 and soon will post a return back pic along with a result pic during my workout stages.
    Attached Files

Here is another one but with shirt on, duh! I should had taken it with the shirt off lol anyways here it is.
    Attached Files

Comment

This were early in July 2003
      Attached Files

Comment

This one as well, a relax front picture of me. I know my legs needed more work and they still did during the 9-9-03 pictures. But now I been working hard on my legs so hopefully on the new pictures of 2004 I can have better legs than before.
        Attached Files

Comment

This is another one that is me relax out on my vacation in 9-9-03. That is it for now. I still have pictures but need room for my 2004 pictures that I will be taking sometime soon.
          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome DJAngelicon! Looking lean and mean!!:)

Comment

Cool beans I am back online and back to the game. Is been so long I been gone that I a missing out in alot of things. Anyways, started working on my program, new workout program, nutrition program and just about everything is new. I lost some pound and size been away from the gym ass well but nothing that I can not get back in easy 5 months. I am holding about 160lbs now with 9% b/f easy. So, it should not take long. Anyways, will post new pictures and information as I go along.

Comment

Do you have any pics of you at 180lbs?

Comment

Welcome to sm man, some nice cuts you got there

Comment

Shibby nope sorry I wish I did. I also wish I had pictures when I was only 135lbs or 147lbs lol cause man that is skinny for a guy 6.0" feet or 6"1.

meat12 thanks, naturaly have them alot hehe. So, I kind of lucky in that way.

Comment

Quick Does Anybody Have A Bandaid?
                      Because That Boy Is Cut! :D
                      Last edited by bigcmonster; 06-30-04, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcmonster
                        Quick Does Anybody Have A Bandaid?
                        Because That Boy Is Cut! :D
                        :rofl:

Comment

:rofl: you guys crack me up, :D

Comment

So you did a cutting phase was at 180 and 9% last year. These pics were from last year, but you don't look 180.

Comment

That is true, I did to enter a competition which I end up not entering cause I felt I was not ready. So, I end up taking 2 month off and slacking off big time. I was 180lbs which it didn't show it as much. Funny but true. That is the highest I have been so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X