Goliath Progress Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goliath Progress Pics

i know i need to work on the wheels a little more. i have been pounding the shit out of them and i"m fairly strong, squating 405 for reps. they are just slow to grow. anyway...i've been dieting seriously for about a week. before that it was very haphazard...i'm finally getting my routine down w/school, cooking, lifting, etc. anyway...looking for some critisism. be as harsh as you want to be, please. i don't take offense when it comes to my body because hey...i can change it.

i want to start competing be next year at the latest...

this first pic was taken about 6 or 7 months ago.
    Last edited by goliath; 03-27-04, 01:28 PM.

taken today.

Comment

nother from today...

Comment

Looking good. Your wheels are fine -- they look big. What size pants do you wear? Keep up the hard work! It only gets better from here!!
        :)

Comment

Very Nice, G!!! ;)

And O so sexy!!! :p

Comment

VERY NICE! :)

Comment

Originally posted by seyton999
              What size pants do you wear?
              what size pants? um...34/32, why do you ask?

Comment

Dont be so hard on the wheels, not bad at all. The progression is definately apparent. Excellent work...

Comment

yeha looking good... wheels are solid... I would say work on gett ing the chest up.

Comment

Looks like a lot of change since I saw you a while back. Looks good and I would just say to try and get the pecs defined more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubb
                      Looks like a lot of change since I saw you a while back. Looks good and I would just say to try and get the pecs defined more.
                      so everyone seems to think the chest needs work...cool - i'll start paying some extra attention to the chest.

when we hooked up, Bdubb i was eating like shit! that's why you met me at the cheescake factory! ;) i have been eating clean off and on for a while now. i really want to compete though so i am done fukin around....time to get serious.

so...the chest and what else?

Comment

Looking good goliath! I really dislike pointing areas where improvements are needed because you know more than anyone else what you need to hit - however I think if you work chest, bis and shoulders a bit, and maintain your great cutting results, you'll soon reach your goals:)

Comment

So, I suppose this should be my inspiration to start lifting again...

As TP said, I don't like pointing out things either, and as you know Goliath, I'm not in much of a position to say a damn thing. However, the only thing that stood out to me was trying to get the lower pecs to stand out more from your mid section. Everything else looks good and I think you're doing a good job so far, I'll look forward to attending your first show.

Comment

Lookin' solid, brother! Chest may need alittle push, but you'll go fine.. :)

Just be glad you don't have high calves like I do.. :(

How's the back?

Comment

Nix the nipple ring, it makes the chest look saggy, j/k

Just checking in, hope all is well

Comment

Working...
                              X