Here's an Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
    I've never seen a bad pic of you Pete ;)
    We should go out drinkin' with a camera, you'll get afew.. ;)

Thanks, brother! :)

Comment

very nice pete!!!!ma 6 italiano o sbaglio?

Comment

Man I want to get that big but my g/f doesn't want me too. She gave me a look when I said I was going to possibly start cycling, but that won't be for like a year or two. (once I do all my research)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
          We should go out drinkin' with a camera, you'll get afew.. ;)

Thanks, brother! :)
          lol

looking good as always

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
            Man I want to get that big but my g/f doesn't want me too. She gave me a look when I said I was going to possibly start cycling, but that won't be for like a year or two. (once I do all my research)
            Try these two things:

1. Have her read what you read, show her all the uses of testosterone.. If you two are in a serious relationship, it's better to include her and she can see there's nothing "bad" about it.. Of course, explain the high sex drive and slight aggression.. ;)

Her knowing might help, worked for me and my girl.. She even told me to run another cycle for the summer! :woot:

2. Your body, your choice.. You can get away with her not knowing you're on.. It's all about her accepting you for who you are, you wanna put on size, she should respect that.. If not, meet me in Montreal this summer.. :agree:

Comment

You da man Pete! Where did you get those boxers you're wearing in the second set of pics? :rofl: (j/k)

Comment

Candle, you know you want a pair.. :D

I had them for so long, I can't remember where I got them.. I think I ordered them online years ago, I had them since I started stripping 7 years ago.. :agree:

Comment

Of course, explain the high sex drive and slight aggression.. ;)
                  Already have that so she won't notice a difference. :D

2. Your body, your choice.. You can get away with her not knowing you're on.. It's all about her accepting you for who you are, you wanna put on size, she should respect that.. If not, meet me in Montreal this summer.. :agree:
                  What's going on in Montreal?

Comment

Originally posted by Timma

What's going on in Montreal?
                    A whole lotta dirty things once I arrive! Women will not be safe, or hetero, once I'm done.. :D :agree:

Comment

Looking huge as always Pete. Your friggin back is massive.You still thinking of doing the same show in September again?

In 4 or 5 years I will try and be talking my girlfriend(my wife by then) into not leaving me for cycling, but I think it'll work out O.k :)

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by beeza
                        Looking huge as always Pete. Your friggin back is massive.You still thinking of doing the same show in September again?
                        -Brian
                        Thanks alot brother.. :)

I'm thinking about it, my g/f mainly wanted me to go back and place better, hence her telling me to run another cycle.. I started my first cycle a month after that show, liked it, but didn't want to get locked into the "I need gear to get far" mentality.. I don't plan to compete for very long, so once I hit 220 and maintain it, I'm all set.. ;)

It's possible I'll still go to the show, so if you decide to do it, I'll help you if needed..

Comment

A whole lotta dirty things once I arrive! Women will not be safe, or hetero, once I'm done.. :D :agree:
                          After you break them in, send them to me please. ;)

Comment

Very nice man, all the hard work has more than paid off

Comment

Only a week old, in my favorite UA top..
                              Attached Files

Comment

In my undies, took this for a friend of mine.. I like to tease her at work.. ;)
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by bigpetefox; 06-07-04, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X