No announcement yet.

Bad14u and Lil'1!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a handsome little guy!!! You're a lucky man! Congratulations Bad14u!

Comment

you are soooo lucky!!!! he's a beautiful baby boy. congratulations. Now if mine would decide to come.... my due date is tomorrow 4-15-04!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
        you are soooo lucky!!!! he's a beautiful baby boy. congratulations. Now if mine would decide to come.... my due date is tomorrow 4-15-04!!!!!
        Thanks DG and Goodluck with yours!!! We all know you have beautiful babies!!! Make sure to post some pics of him/her!!!

Comment

Comgrats bro, I remember when my little girl was born(4 months ago) and let me tell you that time just flyes by so everytime you can spend with him, do so. its amazing that it depends so much on you to do everything from feeding, changing, and all that. mine just started mumbling last night and i had a little tear that came down(my baby is growing so fast) :D enjoy bro, you have a nice son, so raise him with lots of love!!

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
            Comgrats bro, I remember when my little girl was born(4 months ago) and let me tell you that time just flyes by so everytime you can spend with him, do so. its amazing that it depends so much on you to do everything from feeding, changing, and all that. mine just started mumbling last night and i had a little tear that came down(my baby is growing so fast) :D enjoy bro, you have a nice son, so raise him with lots of love!!
            You are so right!!! Thanks for the advice...I have taken it to heart!!!

Comment

Working...
            X