X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Pics

This pic was taken arond jan/04 and i was at around 150 Lbs
    Attached Files

This second pic was taken in april/04 and i was around 172 lbs. Any input would be great.
    P.S Sorry about the size
    Attached Files

Comment

let me try that again
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Miller, well... you seem to have a good base for someone your age, and as you get older and if you keep lifting, you might even become a hulk-look-alike :)

Comment

thanks but is there anything u can recomend that needs some work

Comment

Hmmmm.. well you need to add mass all over, and that will take time, effort and lots of food!!

Comment

Miller,

It is actually a good thing when the most specific thing people can mention is that you have a good base and might end up looking like the Hulk. What I see is pretty decent definition in your upper back and shoulders, maybe a little lagging in the traps but nothing noticeable. Everyone here is right, you need to eat a ton, lift and just keep working as your body fills in with time.

And just a hint for getting better replies, full sets of body pix will get a better response. For instance, on shoulders, you can see rear-delts and traps but not front delts, so you can't really get a good total look. Just my opinion.

Good luck.

Comment

yeah im just waiting to get some new pics before i post anymore

Comment

Working...
                X