update, slowly leaning out. 194lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update, slowly leaning out. 194lbs

Hey guys I took some new up close pictures in my bathroom today and they came out pretty good. I'm slowly losing 1lb a week without much effort, and have been dealing with a pretty nasty lower back injury for the past 3 weeks.

Other than that things have been going good and I'm still making some progress:)

-Brian

Most Musc
    Attached Files

Back lat
    Attached Files

Comment

back bi
      Attached Files

Comment

Leg pic
        Attached Files

Comment

Calves
          Attached Files

Comment

Any comments are welcome.

Although I do lack size and thickness for my weight I still plan to do a competition in september and compete in the teen division. Judging from the kid I saw in it last year the same age as me I think I will do pretty well.

-Brian

Comment

You damn right you will.. ;)

Lookin' good, brother.. Just ease into leaning out, then you'll be ready to dial it in easier.. :)

Yeah, that kid last year was kinda stickly, eh? :D

Comment

Dude your looking good. How old are you? Wish I looked more like that.

Chris

Comment

Looking good Brian! Nice size and proportions. Keep up the cutting and definition will increase :)

Comment

Pete, Thanks man. Thats what i'm trying to do for now, but starting may 26th I have to get real serious about it. Hopefully my back will be fully healed by then. How are things at Bally going?:) I never see you on IM. I saw what the trophies they are going to have this year are going to look like and I WANT ONE!

Chris I'm 18 and around 5'8 with 1.5 years of training behind me(some of it good, some of it bad).

TpTrash thanks :) I'm cursed with a big belly and legs. All my fat seems to hover around there, cutting will be a bitch:rofl:

-Brian

Comment

Yeah, I'm on AIM sometimes, but I get too many IM's every now and then(some people seriously think I'm a bodybuilder! :D )...

Just PM me here if you want to talk about prep, I'll get on if I can.. ;)

Comment

Hey Brian, at 5'8" and 194, you def have plenty of size, and losing 1 lbs a week is a good progress, specially if you're slacking off a bit;)

Don't worry about the mid section, that's normal and will lean up soon enough, and be thankful for big wheels bro!! :)

Comment

Took a better picture of my legs today, I really hated that last one. They seem to come out better with the flash.

-Brian
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yup, that pic certainly does justice to your wheels Brian. Looking much more defined here!!

Comment

Lookin' good! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                              X