new pictures Biceps_Blitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pictures Biceps_Blitz

Here are a couple of new pictures of me. Any comments please?
    I am 19 years old, 5.’11”, about 180lbs, been training for about 3,5 years. After a year I started training with a routine. Since last January I started dieting very seriously. When I started training I weighed about 130lbs. So I’ve come a long way:p
    Max bench press is about 265lbs, max deadlift about 430lbs, max squat about 380lbs. Everything without a suit or wraps. Belt only with deadlift and squat.

Good work Biceps_Blitz !! Looking lean and mean - and you def made some nice gains! However I think you've also been blitz'ing your back, chest and shoulders!!;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
      Good work Biceps_Blitz !! Looking lean and mean - and you def made some nice gains! However I think you've also been blitz'ing your back, chest and shoulders!!;)
      thanx for the compliments! I wanna pay more attention to my weak points: arms and calves. But I wanna add a lot more size overall ofcourse;)

Comment

not bad.. . stay natural.. i wish i could...but now my ass looks like a dartboard lol

Comment

Real nice pics bro! At 19, you have a world of potential. You look like Dorian Yates when he started out. No shit!

Comment

Biceps_Blitz, your low BF is a big bonus.. your muscle definition is much more apparent and every muscle looks ripped. Take a look at those tris in your back shot.. good stuff!!:)

Comment

Goed bezig, post ook is een beenpic.

Spreek je Laterz

Comment

LOL thanx for the Dorian Yates compliment, but I don't even come close to what he was when he started out. Totally different body types. He was much much thicker. The way he looked when he entered his first contest, I could never in my life look like that. But okay:p

Everybody is always talking about how good it is that I have such low body fat... I swear, I have a high carb and high protein diet and I hardly put on weight. It's a real bitch. I guess it's good because it's quality muscle but I still don't have that big dense mass which is what I'm really aiming for.

@Ascended-Asian: Thanx man, bij lange na nog niet zo wreed als jij. Been pic komt er nog wel aan, alleen me kuiten zijn ernstig kut, dat zeg ik alvast

Comment

u look awesome brother, keep up the good job

Comment

eat eat eat, you got a good start there bro, time to get real thick :D good work man

Comment

Blitz,

The pics look good and I hear ya about the eating and not adding weight part.

When I was 17 I started lifting in school. I also wrestled, played football (american) and lacrosse. BUT, I weighed between 133 and 147 and could not gain weight and would not do so until I got to be about 25 and started working Construction.

At 145 lbs and 18 years old I was built very much like you. Bench was 285 max, 205 for 10 reps, 16 inch bi's, but haha my legs were still only 20 inch quads. I guess all the cardio running for sports burned off mass but kept me strong.

As I continued lifting and doing construction, roofing, woodframing houses and concrete work, I began needing larger jeans though. HHAHA,
                      By the time I hit 30 I was still only 165 lbs, and went from 30 to 33 inch waist Jeans. I like em abit baggy!
                      Now a few years later I am 195, and still doin well except a few episodes of low back pain from work etc.

This Summer I plan to take some new pics. I will post them and my ones I took at 18. Try not to laugh too hard, I sometimes wonder where the young years went by so fast. Enjoy your training, Bro

Comment

Go Tanning Might help Acne!

Looking good though!

Comment

Working...
                        X