First Pics of ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pics of ME

Finally got some time to get some pics done.

Lemme know how they look!

Last edited by redneck99; 05-09-04, 04:32 PM.

Oh Yeah

5'10"

194lbs

Comment

kool

Comment

You're looking great man! Just one thing. Your chest seems it's lacking a bit of size. Not trying to put it down. It looks good, just lacking some size.

Comment

Looking good bro. You have some good size. You have very little definition though. I have the same prob with my chest as well. Damn thing wont grow...lol.

Comment

I know I know :( That's been the reason since day one , 5 years ago when I started lifting was to get rid of the bird chest :) 2 years ago I was 150 lbs so 195 is a huge difference. If I could gain 20 lbs in the chest alone I'd be super stoked :) :) ;)

Comment

Hopefully you are not overtraining your chest!!! Post your workout schedule and let the moderators critique it!!! Just by reading what they have posted has helped me a great deal!!! Read, read and read Bro...that is all I can tell you!!! And by the way...you look solid!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Looking solid redneck! Excellent base. Congrats on your transformation so far. Keep up the hard work and you'll pump up that chest in no time:)

Comment

Working...
                X