my new tattoo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new tattoo???

what do you guys and gals think? i would like to find something to take the place of the chinese symbol in the missle if anything or anyone has ideas since i got 3 on my left arm. this would go on the right arm/shoulder area
    Attached Files

Cool tatoo man!! BTW, where the hell have you been? I was trying to get on touch with you about soda's accident!!

Comment

I like it.....pretty cool looking.

You could just leave the middle as negative space with small flames pointing in toward the middle. That way it won't detract from the rest of the double dragons.

Comment

that japanese for " the foo fighters" ????

Comment

I like it.... I think it would look cool right b/w your shoulder blades yummmy~ I think tats are bad ass on a guys back (if it is nice that is) :D either way it looks cool man.

Comment

Originally posted by SEXYMAMA
            I like it.... I think it would look cool right b/w your shoulder blades yummmy~ I think tats are bad ass on a guys back (if it is nice that is) :D either way it looks cool man.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim33
              What are all those trophy's from?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                What are all those trophy's from?
                Looking at how big My Jimmy is, I'd say it is from football!!! ;) :)

Comment

But the little guy dosn't look like a football trophy

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim33

NICE....... I love it....those are sweet right there :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                      Cool tatoo man!! BTW, where the hell have you been? I was trying to get on touch with you about soda's accident!!
                      i talked to him on the phone about it

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                        They look like swimming trophies.

I agree that maybe you should leave the center with just some shading.

GymChic ;)
                        very smart....they r swimming trophies from when i was younger if you can believe that one.................................and the center will be shaded or some kinda cool design depending if it fits..............i gotta wait till this henna one i got at the beach goes away....know how to get it off fast?

Comment

thanks

Comment

you know, I was just watching something on tv about tatoos and I think I prefer "unmarked" guys. your one tatoo looks fine, you start putting more on your body and you jsut look like you are full of grafiti. I know people really like having a lot, but the more I see of them, the less I like them.. To each their own though

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                              Make sure and post a pic when you get it done - I wanna see it! I think tattoos are sexy - and nipple rings Mmmmm.... ;)

GymChic

Sounds like we'd get along just fine :)

Comment

Working...
                              X