200 pounds!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 pounds!!!!

I finally hit 200 pounds, after about 4 years of training. I know most of you muscle heads hit 200 pounds when you were 15, but I was not that lucky. I just wanted to show some pics. I know I still have alot to work on, because when I ask people not at the gym how much they think I weigh, I still get the 170 response :( .

My routine is posted Here
    Last edited by sana; 05-22-04, 09:01 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

You look good bro, but I think there is room for improvement. The traps and chest are the ones that look like they need to catch up to me. But the pics show that you train hard, you look solid... :)

Comment

Nice job man keep it up man

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                You look good bro, but I think there is room for improvement. The traps and chest are the ones that look like they need to catch up to me. But the pics show that you train hard, you look solid... :)

Same thing I noticed. It seems alot of the 200 is in the wheels. And not to undermind your progress but you probablyu sitll have about 10lbs of fat sitting on them. The chest (one of my best) definatly could use some thickness. But great job otherwise man. I also want to sugest hitting your tris heavier. They look decent, but that where you get your arm size.

Comment

good work so far bro, keep it up...and push harder.

I actually think your traps are great, you can tell in the back shot.

But I agree on the chest needing improvement. Hit it hard with BB inclines and heavy DB flyes...you'll get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    Same thing I noticed. It seems alot of the 200 is in the wheels. And not to undermind your progress but you probablyu sitll have about 10lbs of fat sitting on them.
                    I wish I had 10 pounds of fat anywhere on my body!! I just started working out legs again, and they look nothing like they did in my old football/track days cuz they are so skinny, but there isn't any fat on them.

Comment

keep it up good jo bro.

Comment

200 lbs?! BOHICA.. you're turning into the Pillsbury dough boy - start cutting! ;)

Comment

looking good.... I agree the chest is lagging... and looks as if a lot of your weignt is in your legs.

people guess me at 220 or so... but im only at 200 , because my legs lagg so much.

Comment

Beefing up your chest probably won't be too hard since you got a pretty good sized back to help on your presses.

Comment

haha. . .I did not hit 200 lb til I was almost 20. . .believe me, I had more than one row with my first GF about it. . .all I could think of was 200. . .it is a metal barrier thing as well. . .220 will be the next one. .then 240. . .. for me it goes in 20 lb spurts. . .:)
                              GOOD JOB BRO! keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X