No announcement yet.

Just did my first show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You look freaking awesome, im surprised you didnt place. You have a great future in BB shows

Comment

Damn, dude.. You're definitely gettin' top 3 next time around, I don't get how you didn't get it in the first place..

Remember, trophies collect dust, your physique is the trophy you should hold in higher regard.. ;)

You do look insane, brother.. Was this pic before or after a carb-up?

Comment

Well guys, i don't feel so bad anymore. My pic got around to a guy from california who works with musclemag international. he's flying me out to do a shoot and paying me a little something for it. My first one. Kind of feel retarded for stuffing my face and putting on 12 lbs in 3 days. I carbed up through thursday and backed off on friday, Big pete that pic was taken right after prejudging, saturday. Thanks again everbody.

Comment

IMO you looked damn good! I am reading so often these days about people getting robbed at these shows. It is just a damn shame. Sometimes you just have to look at it that you are competing with yourself. Congrats on the shoot. That is kickass. I'm sure you'll be placing next time around.

Comment

keep the head up... you look sick!!

Comment

Re: Just did my first show. here's a pic

Originally posted by bigandreasg
              It was a brutal 14 weeks of hell. gotta to thank every body who has offered quality advice on this site to those looking for ideas. I did so much searching and reading on this site and others for pre-contest advice. i didn't place in the top five in the open light-heavyweights (illinois state bodybuilding champs.). I hate to sound cliche but the judging was really biased in favor of the guys who had competed there in the past. lot's of politics. Welcome to bodybuilding i guess. Here's my pic taken after prejudging. I am 24 y/o, 5'10" and weighed right at 198. I don't know my measurements or my BF%. Just did the best i could with what i was given. Thanks everybody!
              I was there!! What # were you??? It wasn't 10, was it??? If you were #10, YOU DID GET ROBBED. At the night show I was appauled you didn't make it. I said that #10 guy was way better conditioned than the #8...(the bald guy I think)...if it was you..

The light heavy class was TOUGH. If you want to see robbed, how about the Superheavy's. The kid who got 2nd was super shredded and lost to the Hell's Angel guy with tats all over.

Look at it this way, the winner of the whole show came from your class.

BTW- I just looked at your pics again, your trunks are a rust color, right??? Yep, it's you. I'll say it again- YOU GOT HOSED.
              Last edited by redsquirrel; 05-25-04, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
                Dude that was a tough show this year. So many competitors. You have to realize that we have a lot of good bodybuilders in this part. I mean If you looked in the crowd you saw 20 guys that were off doing Juniors in June. I mena the guy that one your class is picked to do a killing at the Juniors next month. You look great, and I agree the judging was not the best. My good buddy got raped in the heavys as well.
                The Junior Nat's is going to be a TREMENDOUS show this year. There are so many great competitors going. I know of about 10 that are going from my area....one of them last year's Jr. USA overall winner.

Sam looked great. But just imagine- there's going to be 25 othe guys that look just like hiM!!

Comment

Looking fuckn kanked man. Your detail is off the hook bro. Makes me wonder what the hell i've been doing wrong in the gym.

Comment

Thanks redsquirrel. I was #10. I think i missed my peak by an hour. About an hour after prejuding i looked my best after eating three atkins bars, handfulls or raisins and some rice cakes with honey. I was too flat onstage. Thanks again for the applause at the show. The audience seemed behind me which made it all worth while. i got a couple more shots if anybody is interested.
                    Attached Files

Comment

another

not as flattering but still show my level of conditioning.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jesus!!! You are Smmoookin!!! In these pics you look a bit harder and fuller. Regardless, they should have awarded you on your conditioning, because it WAS better than the #5 guy, and if memory serves me right, the #4 guy as well. Again, toughclass, but you deserve more than you got. You look absolutely tremendous. Are you doing any more shows? Revenge can be addicting!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                          Jesus!!! You are Smmoookin!!! In these pics you look a bit harder and fuller. Regardless, they should have awarded you on your conditioning, because it WAS better than the #5 guy, and if memory serves me right, the #4 guy as well. Again, toughclass, but you deserve more than you got. You look absolutely tremendous. Are you doing any more shows? Revenge can be addicting!! LOL!
                          Thanks again. Yeah as you can see in these pics I blew up after prejudging. I was way to depleted for the morning show. By the time the night show got started I had been up for 16 hours on 4 hours sleep and flattened out again. Thanks god for these photos. I'll definately be competing again. But I need to move up to the heavies. Every body in my class except my brother was 3 inches shorter than me. Thinking about 2005 collegiate nationals, emerald cup in vegas, or Jr. nationals for the exposure. I have no desire to do IL state again. Good luck to in your show, I just saw your 5 weeks out photos. You look right on.

Comment

Damn bro you look absolutely amazing good luck with your upcoming shows.

Comment

You are totally hot, man!! ;)

Comment

Dude, keep it up and keep telling your story. Wanna hear how your shoot goes and the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X