Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that tan is freaky in the one pic.

Comment

The vascularity really bumps him up. Awesome cutting.
      And, the dude's big.

Comment

Originally posted by psyko1
        yeah fucker is swole but uh why's he look like a penny.
        He looks like the copper street performer in LV. haha

Comment

What the hell is that the Sandow trophy? That tan is freaky.

Comment

looks good brother. this is the guy you said was overlooked correct? he really is vascular, almost paco buatista like. looks a little soft in the lower back and glute region. also in the 3rd pic his arms dont look up to par with the rest off him. he looks awsome but just make sure he knows there is long roads ahead. to do anything on the pro stage at 6'1 you have to compete at 300lbs. even at 300lbs Gunter still looks skinny next to other shorter bodybuilders in some angles. anyway, much props to him.

p.s. you look like you tanned to much for your wedding! :P the lady is beautiful!

Comment

^ ha ha. .thanks bro! She is beautiful:). . .my skin colour is always red in the face. .especially when I get over 220 lb. .i was about 240 ish in those pics. . .
              Dean is clear on what he has to do for the next year to get his procard and his work ethic is like no other I have ever met. . if he was told he had to eat ball bearings to get his glutes ripped etc. .he would just ask how they were supposed to be cooked. .medium or well done :) haha
              He did not even have the intention of going pro for another 2-3 years but Chad thinks he will have no probs next year and then they will be working on making his weak parts better. . .he has not trained legs for over a year! just some leg curls and extensions . .no heavy stuff.
              I think that with no probs he will be 300+ in another 2-3 years. . .
              I will keep you posted as he goes:)

Comment

Hey CG, clear your PMs! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                  ^ ha ha. .thanks bro! She is beautiful:). . .my skin colour is always red in the face. .especially when I get over 220 lb. .i was about 240 ish in those pics. . .
                  Dean is clear on what he has to do for the next year to get his procard and his work ethic is like no other I have ever met. . if he was told he had to eat ball bearings to get his glutes ripped etc. .he would just ask how they were supposed to be cooked. .medium or well done :) haha
                  He did not even have the intention of going pro for another 2-3 years but Chad thinks he will have no probs next year and then they will be working on making his weak parts better. . .he has not trained legs for over a year! just some leg curls and extensions . .no heavy stuff.
                  I think that with no probs he will be 300+ in another 2-3 years. . .
                  I will keep you posted as he goes:)
                  cool, i would actually like to get in touch with chad. would you mind pm'ing me the type of program or diet he has your friend on? I would like to see what kind of stuff chad does. he turns ok pro's into great pro's.

Comment

As I said in pm to you bounce, there is not a whole lot he does different in terms of diet: Dean was eating a lot more protein than he was accustomed to and they did use vitargo and insulin to carb load. . .diuretics were nothing new as it was not a tested event . .and the gh was 8 iu a day in 2* 4iu shots. . .He does not tell you reasons for why he does anything so you have to just do what he says. . He takes a long time to reply to emails and stuff during the diet phase but as soon as it is down to the crunch time he is back to you fast each time. . .
                    He did not do any training info for dean. .just the diet and final prep stuff. . .his cycle for gear as pretty basic as well. .lots of prop and some anadrol and tren. . .

Comment

He's got the face of the Tin man on Wizard of oz, if it wasnt for that, I think he could be the next oscar.... award. j/k

That guys fkin huge. If I wasnt shorter then sht I would like to look like that guy (minus the all the bling...)

Comment

Too much bronzing agent! Still nicely huge though... Didn't I see him on some 'roid documentary?

Comment

he definetly is a big mutha

Comment

Working...
                          X