Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 3 days after the show...feeling fat and soft as hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live post contest swelling! You still look awesome!:)

Comment

Yep! I'm up 21 pounds in 4 days. It feels so uncomfortable too yet I keep eating like a mad man!

Comment

Goddang chad 21 lbs in 4 days!!?? It's amazing how anabolic the body is once you begin to eat again. 21 lbs is crazy. You have to be consuming at least 7 lbs of food and water ea. day and not shitting any of it out. I bet your strength shot up like a mofo.

Comment

I want that shirt... Just imagine the looks I'd get wearing it.. ;)

Comment

lol, nice shirt...Where'd you get it?

Comment

What would you sudgest to take to bulk up? Right now im taking Creatine and L-Glutamine.. I gained 8lbs in 3 weeks with this stuff just weighed in at 218 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WiR3D
                What would you sudgest to take to bulk up? Right now im taking Creatine and L-Glutamine.. I gained 8lbs in 3 weeks with this stuff just weighed in at 218 2 days ago.
                Well, water was mostly resposible for my weight gain after the show along with glycogen loading from eating more carbs. I have always beleived in steady slower gains over time without getting fat. 8 lbs in two weeks sounds like too much at once with out anabolics. The best thing to do is adjusting your diet for size with critical detail to proper macronutrient ratios, along with calories in vs. calories out. Then make sure you are getting enough sleep and not training too much to often. The only supplement I have ever taken is a multi vit.-min besides protein shakes. I just wouldn't know what to suggest other than the above. Most of the supplements out there are too expensive and don't do shit. L-glutamine can barely be absorbed in the stomach. the only studies that have shown it works were one that subjects received large amts intravenously. Just eat perfect bro.

Comment

got the shirt at hot topic

Comment

Working...
                  X