• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 21, i'll be 22 in November

Comment

21-22

Ironic,

When I started out liftin, I was 135 lbs too, but I was 16 yrs old.

I could actually bench my weight and discovered I really loved workin out.

Although I got majorly stronger, more cut and more bulk. I still only managed to weigh between 145 and 147 by the time I graduated High school.

Probably my most proud feats were to be improving my size and strength and that I was pound for pound the 2nd or third strongest in my school. Bench Press was 290 by 18 while weighing 145 lbs. The strongest guys weighed between 215 and 260 and benched 320-365 or something like that.

It is good to see you are enjoying training and have raised your size up to 162 pounds @ age 21.

I can still remember not hitting 150 till I was 24 and 165 did not happen till I was 30. See what years of construction will do to a guy instead of school and Sports. I think the sports kept me skinny from all the running.

Keep up the hard work.

Comment

Thanks for the inspiration, man. Lifting has definitely become a passion for me over the past year and I don't think I'll be doing away with it anytime in the near future. Pound for pound, I think I'm the 2nd strongest person that goes to my gym. My ex-workout partner weighs 160 and maxes @ 275, I'm 162 and max @ 250.

Comment

Looks like you have a good base, and you're strong too! Bonus! :)

Comment

Thanks TP! I'm still growing :)

Comment

What are your goals deese, in terms of size and bf %? By the way, good going with the training, never give up!

Comment

Well as of now, I'd like to be about 180lbs, bf around 8%. But I'm sure when I get to that point, I'll want 200 lbs, 6%. It's an addiction. When I first started weighing 135lbs. My goal was 150.

Comment

Sorry, all I still see is Red X's.

Comment

Well, the pics were there before, but now they are red x's.... :(

Comment

Is that site down now, RDeese?

Comment

yeah my host site is down, he's working on it right now

Comment

Working...
                        X