X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First pic

Been here awhile and never showed myself .Hard work in progress
    Attached Files
    Last edited by billybadass; 08-30-03, 12:42 AM.

ur already big dude so get that cardio on and ur diet right and ull be straight bro jsut keep workin at it ;)

Comment

thanx, i've been trying to get use to dieting its so hard lol

Comment

yea eating clean is hard as hell but if ur set on ru goals ull get there

Comment

I would say it's the hardest thing. So don't get discuraged. I had to take bad things outa my diet gradually and then add in good stuff. I started with takeing out sugar. After that it gets alot easier. Less cravings and you can get alot more flavor out of those things that you think are bland right now.

Comment

ok thanks for the fast feed back i 'am doing pretty good with leaving all the bad stuff alone but sometimes it's very tempting

Comment

Have old are you?

Comment

i'am 22 yrs old been lifting for 2yrs naturally still not getting what i want out of it

Comment

A nice cure for a sweet tooth could be your protein shakes! I know it sounds simple, but I will add fruit on the bottom yogurt(low fat of course) or frozen fruit(0 sugars!) seems to help with a sweet craving. Get the sugars OUT!

Comment

yea sugar is probably my main concern right know also carbs

Comment

Originally posted by billybadass
                      i'am 22 yrs old been lifting for 2yrs naturally still not getting what i want out of it

dont worry about it brother, i started lifting weights at 5'11'' 135pounds man, now im 230 bro, it all takes time. But at the end bro, its all good.

Comment

i feel u, thats all i got is time right lol

Comment

Billy, you will reach your goals...the first step is making the commitment it takes to change yourself, and you've already done that!! ;)

Comment

thank u for ur feed back everyone

Comment

Working...
                            X