my pics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pics help

im a new member in this forum, im posting my pics for you to have an idea of my actual situation, im new in this of lift weights my goals are burn body fat and build muscle looking for comments and advices hope you guys can help me, constructive comments and advices are welcome thanks guys

I would say start reading up in the nutrition and training posts for a start man. Take a look at some of the posted diets and routines and go from there. Use the search option...you'll find alot of topics have been addressed already...if not post up any questions.

Everyone here is more than willing to help...your goals are pretty much similar to what everyone else here is also striving for. So I would say read up man and let us know if you got any questions on the way. :cool:

Comment

thanks dude for the reply and the advice ill do it

Originally posted by meat12
      I would say start reading up in the <A TITLE="Click for more information about nutrition" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||nutrition|AA1VDw">nutrition</A> and training posts for a start man. Take a look at some of the posted <A TITLE="Click for more information about diet" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://www.prescriptions-r-us.biz/">diet</A>s and routines and go from there. Use the search option...you'll find alot of topics have been addressed already...if not post up any questions.

Everyone here is more than willing to help...your goals are pretty much similar to what everyone else here is also striving for. So I would say read up man and let us know if you got any questions on the way. :cool:

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know this guy is definitely serious. He's been PMing me like mad for a couple days. Lets do our best to answer any questions he has and help him on his diet/routines

Comment

Welcome mex m! I'd recommend burning fat before trying to add lean muscle. Results are more visible that way, and encouraging;)

Comment

Hey man what are your stats hieght, weight...etc

Comment

im 179cm tall that's 5.10 feet i think and im 205lbs the other stats i dont have it right now but ill post them as soon as i know ok thanks to all of you for the answers and advices.

Comment

Working...
              X