Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Damn, that's a lot of improvement. Obliques and abs are looking good. I've noticed you've lost a lot in the lower back area and the upper back has some good definition. Looks good. Quads are doing really good also. Good separations are happening. You're too hard on yourself, good progress is being made. The stress isn't good, and won't help your physique any. You're going to look good for this show, but I know you're going to look great for the second one so don't worry.

Comment

YAAAA!!! I was hoping you'd take a look at them soon!! Thanks for the comments.

The lower back and abs is where I've noticed the loss the most. Based on the responses I've gotten, I guess I really have made big changes from 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Hell yeah you've made big improvements! Your abs look great in pic 2. Inspirational pics. Good luck!

Comment

Looking awesome hunny!!! I know you will do great. You have really worked hard. ;)

Comment

Damn good job. The last 2 weeks you should notice the biggest change yet, at least i did. Calves abs and back all look real tight. What class and category, sorry i forgot already, and what show? IL right? Maybe I'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by bigandreasg
                          Damn good job. The last 2 weeks you should notice the biggest change yet, at least i did. Calves abs and back all look real tight. What class and category, sorry i forgot already, and what show? IL right? Maybe I'll go.
                          Thanks a lot. Your comments are appreciated.

They just changed the weight classes I'll be MW at both.
                          June 26- 128 on stage. 125-140 is MW (bottom)
                          July 17- MO state show- 124 weigh in, 126 on stage?? 114-125 is MW. (top)

Comment

I see some gains there.

LD

Comment

Wow!! awsome improvements even since your 5 weeks out post. The wheels look awsome!! Great work and good luck in your Comp!! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X