A LITTLE bit of progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A LITTLE bit of progress!

As slight as the changes are, I think my diet has my body going in the right direction. Don't know what bodyfat is but I'm aiming to lose some more-hopefully it will start coming off the stomach because that is my worst spot. First pic is about a month and a half ago. I feel like I should have lost more than this but seeing as I already do an hour of cardio 6 days a week and have an extremely clean diet, I don't think there's too much else I can do!
    Attached Files

Two words

HOT DAMN!!!!

Awesome work. Although you didn't really need to work on anything.

I do notice a difference between pics. I'm not trying to be a perv here, but it looks like you may have lost some in the chesticle area. Are you sure you want to lose that? It may just be the pics though.
    Last edited by Timma; 06-11-04, 01:34 PM.

Comment

And one more of the back... since I did a little bit of arms on Monday
      Attached Files

Comment

very nice work. :inlove:

Comment

Thanks you guys! That was quick! Timma - as to the losing in the chest region, yeah it sucks but doing this kind of stuff you have to roll with the punches. In my "real" before pictures (30 lbs heavier) I had DD's. Being a small B now sucks but any other woman that has lost weight will tell u the same thing!

Comment

Well you look great!

Comment

I honestly need a good glute shot to complete my assessment on you. :D

I can tell your waist is smaller in the second shot. Good job.

any before shots when you had DD's!!!!!!!!!!??????

Comment

your waist is definetly down and you look more defined all over, keep it up good job:).

Comment

:drool:

whats the tattoo of on your lower back by the way?

Comment

lets see the REAL before pic, so we can see how much progress you've made :)
                    You look great!

Comment

great work

Comment

You look great right now. Stick with the diet and training, it will continue to pay off. My honest opinion, you look fabulous upstairs at a B size! Don't worry about lost size there. You are very well defined and I just love how well toned you are! Thanks for posting here. Be sure to keep us updated as your training progresses.

Comment

Ok well the first picture is hard to see (I probably couldhave picked a better one but, after all, who wants to put the worst pics of them out anyways). This is over the past 8 months. I think you can get the idea.
                          Attached Files

Comment

now that is a change, great work.:drool:

Comment

Great job, all that work has paid off...very sexy too

Comment

Working...
                              X