New Member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member.

Joined 3.15 am uk time tuesday morn, a link to my pics and and last course, im interested in some stacks that you guys have tried , would like your opinions and pics accompanied with what you took and how if you dont mind, starting to slow a little and need a kick start.im 28 been training 3.5 years, well a little over now, was boxing at approx 10.75 stone 3.5 years ago so put a bit on im currently 17 stone 4 lbs about 17 stone 2 lbs in the last pics on my site and im aiming for same condition and hitting at least 19 by end 2005, so any ideas greatly appreciated. many thanks, rich spargo.

also anyone train in powerhouse gym by kissamee in florida? will be there for two weeks from 24th of this month i thinmk, would like a friendly face when im there, stop the locals picking on me!

http://welshamateurbodybuilding.com/pics%20page%201.htm
    Last edited by rich spargo; 06-14-04, 10:22 PM.

i'm sure you won't have any locals pickin on ya.....ha
    solid look man...look strong some guys look big but they don't have that strong look.
    i'm not anywhere near the florida area just wanted to give you props.....good work

Comment

Damn bro noone will be picking on you at all. You look like a mac truck. Solid.

Comment

Welcome rich! You made some good gains but you were rather impressive even before!! :) Looks like you can take care of yourself in the gym.. you'll be fine..LOL

Comment

LOL, I feel sorry for the poor chump that picks on you :rofl:

Comment

what's the mgs/ml of the tren, and obviously you're getting results, but i've never heard doing it e3d. why not eod or ed? isn't 60 iu's of insulin alot?

Comment

used to use 120iu a day but collapsed bout 4 times and went in and out of consciousness hallucinating the whole wotks then when i cam round had total abnesia, cant remember name or anytning and i mean anything, so i cut down to 60iu a day, works very well at that level.

75mg per mil of tren, using apex, its american, its very fucking good, use every three days cause thats how long its active for, just keep topping myself up, was reccomendd to me by someone, using with a high androgen steroid which is crrently dbol, that makes it very anabolic and really hasa stepped up strength and appetite.

was hoping someone would be training in powerhouse, not sure how getting back and for or anything yet, will be there week tomorrow, anyone reads this trains there let me know you could throw me a hand on how to get there and what it costs and all the rest of the bullshit, cheers guys, dont forget i want to see your pics and stacks you used, got to grow!!!

Comment

Good work brother! Looking very large!

Comment

Very nice man, keep it up..look great man

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                    LOL, I feel sorry for the poor chump that picks on you :rofl:
                    The question who would be stupid enough to start with him. Lookin good man

Comment

I have to be reading that cycle wrong, you were taking 4 amps of sust a day for a total of 28 amps a week (7000mgs)??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X