My shots..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My shots..

Here are some recent pics.. I know I have to lose some weight, but I am working on getting some size first..

200 lbs
    5'11"
    26 years old
    BB for the past year seriously
    No AAS (yet)

Another

Another one

Comment

Another

Another

Comment

Last one..

Last one.. Torture is over. :)

Comment

Hi Puma! You look big to me! Solid frame you have there!:)

Comment

Yeah, looking good. And nice location, right on the river... is that your place? Where are you located?

Comment

Location..

Believe it or not, that is a shot from the deck of my parents home in NJ. Yes, NJ. Its very southern NJ though, nothing but fields and cows out here (makes it much less suspicious when I order my tren though).. If you interested, Mapquest the town Fairton, NJ. That's where I live.

Thanks for the compliments though. I will be taking more pictures as I progress through my cycle, so I will try to get some good backdrops from around my house in all of them. Then at least you guys have something worth looking at. :)

My steer is feeling the effects of his impants already.. Well, maybe not, but mentally, its still nice to know your "on the grow"!

Puma/Ripped

Comment

New pics

New Pics of me. These are 11 months from my old pics. Comments welcome.

Comment

More pics

More pics, taken the same time.

Comment

definetly can tell a size difference...what do you weigh now?

Comment

Thx Stone, that's what I am hoping for.

I weigh right around 225 right now.. I was hoping to hit 230 before I started cutting back, but that's not going to happen this summer.

Now, if only I could get my arms to come up like yours. I have the "monkey" syndrome. My fucking arms must be about 4 feet long each. If you put a tape measure on my bis, they are fine for someone my size. But to look at them.. Damn it!

Puma

Comment

yeah when I first looked at your pics I thought you were around 6'2 or 6'3. :)

Comment

wow lookin huge bro

Comment

Thx Meat. Nice rear in your avatar!

On another topic, I went to an amatur BB show this weekend. Some of the people were pretty good, but I definately should compete heavyweight. Those guys looked terriable. Heighweight must just be an acronym for "I am fat and don't want to diet". It was fun though, the first show I have ever been at. My GF keeps pushing me to compete; and finally through down the gauntlet a few weeks ago "Either you going to compete, or your going off the juice". I don't think that she realizes what hell she is getting ready to bring on herself, but if that's the deal I have to make, so be it. Shit, I am just happy she is being supportive at all.

So, where do you think I should focus my attentions? What looks the weakest in my pics?

Puma

Comment

DAMN bro making great progress....keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X