Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our very own REDSQUIRREL-Updated photos!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstrb8
    Red should post some current pictures!! We all want to see how your training is going!!
    :pimpslap:

Comment

[B]Wow.........What a pair of legs!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        im sure you do "mstrb8" :nutkick: this board is for bodybuilding. you ever seen a gym?
        Did I ask the wrong question?

Comment

Originally posted by mstrb8
          Did I ask the wrong question?
          i dont think you asked any question. lol. what i was saying is this. THIS IS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE BODYBUILDING LIFESTYLE. Do you workout? Do you know what a gym looks like?

This is not a board for people that have nothing to do with this lifestyle that want to look at girls.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            i dont think you asked any question. lol. what i was saying is this. THIS IS A FORUM FOR PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE BODYBUILDING LIFESTYLE. Do you workout? Do you know what a gym looks like?

This is not a board for people that have nothing to do with this lifestyle that want to look at girls.
            Amen brother!

LD

Comment

I am with Masterbator....I want more Red squirrel pics...I haven't seen a gym in two months but I need me some squirrel :D

Comment

I train very hard. My diet could be better but I'm trying to learn about it and try different things to see what works best for me.
                If I wanted to look at girls on this site I could go to XXX pics section....

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  I am with Masterbator....I want more Red squirrel pics...I haven't seen a gym in two months but I need me some squirrel :D
                  Sorry, boys....the Clomid has wreaked havoc on my body over the past couple of months...But maybe I'll throw up some fun pitcures; with me in more clothes!

Comment

Originally posted by cedartree
                    After just two shows are you sure you want to hang it up? You have a nice muscle base to work with.

Thx.

But I haven't decided to hang it all up completely. There are a few other irons I have in the fire. I have no desire to waste 6 years of work in the gym, and supps.

I quit BBing for several reasons, though:

1) I simply do wan't to be 175lbs in the off season. I had a hard enough time tying my shoes at 160...I can only imagine 15 more lbs! Women's BBing is just a dying breed and it's not worth sacrificing my femininity.

2) We are trying to have at least one child. My husband is about 6 yrs older than I am, and doesn't want to be an old dad. I am possibly entertaining doing the Galaxy Fitness comp next July... if I'm not pregnant, or there doesn't seem to be a light nearing the end of the tunnel. The thing I like most about the Galaxy, is that you pretty much are competing against yourself, rather than relying on the objectivity and politics of NPC judging.

3) I thought about competing in figure so I didn't have to put on so much weight, but I'm a realist. I simply don't have the genetics for it. I don't have really round and wide shoulders. If it was just the shoulders, I would have considered it. But, I have this ghetto ass that always seems to get in the way...LOL. Even when I was super lean ( and I was about 7% in the show pics) I still had ass and hips. They weren't wide or fat, but like 90% of the figure girls -they don't have hips. Or if they do, they are really narrow.
                    Last edited by redsquirrel; 08-05-05, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by redsquirrel
                      But, I have this ghetto ass that always seems to get in the way...LOL
                      :drool: mmmm Ghetto ass :drool:

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecold54
                        :drool: mmmm Ghetto ass :drool:
                        :woot: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by redsquirrel
                          :woot: :rofl: :rofl:
                          you know I like that junk in the trunk...plus some!!!!! :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by mstrb8
                            I train very hard. My diet could be better but I'm trying to learn about it and try different things to see what works best for me.
                            If I wanted to look at girls on this site I could go to XXX pics section....
                            ok, thats fair.

Comment

• awesome work.love your back

Comment

Working...
                              X