250lb French press????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250lb French press????

Umm, yea.. my elbows were hurting after watching this shit... Krypton32 makes me sick with his brute strength!

250lb french press footage... ouch!

i don't know if you could call that a french press, but it's impressive no less...

Comment

hehe How far do u go down with your F-presses?

Comment

just behind the skull, but w/elbows in. the video looks more like a french shoulder press, i guess, lol. like a close grip behind the neck press...

Comment

shit like Lee Priest said when your goin superheavy you can try to keep the elbows in as much as possible. But then again what the hell

Comment

shit, man...still impressive.

Comment

fuck... that was hardly clean. And it is not that impressive. I do that shit all the time and I have never juiced nor do I wear elbow wraps. Your elbows are supposed to be locked when doing a french press.

Lets see you do that lying on a decline bench. If you could do that as a real skull crusher I would be impressed.

Or.. lets see him do a one handed overhead tricep extension with 100-125lb dumbell. That should be easy enough.

Comment

i do not like to bash or flame...so alls im goin to say i know for myself i like to use a form that always keeps me growing....rule of thumb excerise the weights not ure ego....plus i was spotting someone that was doin the same lift, and there tri poped...it was a nasty sound, an looked very unpleasent....

Comment

Originally posted by cfm
                  And it is not that impressive. I do that shit all the time and I have never juiced nor do I wear elbow wraps.
                  I'd like to see that then. Post up a vid like krypton did. Till then keep the bs to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by cfm

Or.. lets see him do a one handed overhead tricep extension with 100-125lb dumbell. That should be easy enough.
                    How 'bout we see you do it?

Comment

Well.. all I got are pics. These are 180lb db's.. I do sets of 8-12 with these. The old gym I trained at in Texas I often used 220lb db's for sets of 8.

I haven't had a DV camera in a while but I ll see what I can do. I am always up for a challenge.

But some pics... so you don't think I am full of shit.
                      Attached Files

Comment

oops.. wrong picture.. here..
                        Attached Files

Comment

here's another.. it's the full stack on the pressdown machine with two 45lb plates on each side.
                          Attached Files

Comment

oh.. and a 455lb bench press for good measure this is mid press.. the second one will be the lockout
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X