Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pic

:D heres a pic of before the cycle on june 7th

here i am at 5'11'' around 215 . Damn need to hit the waist a little more. Didnt really do much for it before cycle. With cycle i gained in the waist but weeks 5 and up, i changed the diet and went down alot.
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-23-04, 07:57 PM.

*THIS IS MY RECENT SHOT*

- took this one tonight with a cell phone cam 8/13/04.

Here i am week 10 of my Test-e cycle. I will take some mroe this week and post them up.

At 228 lbs.

:D
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-27-04, 07:44 PM.

Comment

this one is a before one too take june 7th also before the cycle. 215 also. Forgot to post it on top. I was kinda soft in this pic.
      There was a mirror on the side to see my side of body.
      Last edited by JUICE; 09-27-04, 07:45 PM.

Comment

A before un-pumped chest shot taken also june 7th before cycle

U all remember my posts on gyno scares and all right. Well what u all think about it, problem or nah just my head.
        Last edited by JUICE; 09-27-04, 07:45 PM.

Comment

in your head bro.

Comment

Good work!

Comment

Good work man, can't you get bigger better resolution pictures or are you just trying to hide something ;)

Comment

Lookin' solid Bro! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                  Good work man, can't you get bigger better resolution pictures or are you just trying to hide something ;)
                  i wish i had a better cam bro. What im using is a cell phone cam:( Its weird cause on the site where i upload the pics from, i put enhance and they still come out small. Ive tried to make them bigger but they dont come out larger.:(:sillyfu: :D

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                    Well shit, we should all go out and get professional quality pics like redsquirrel huh? Not exactly easy bro. Lighting and crappy camera phones don't help the situation.
                    I wasn't talking about goin to a studio to do it or anything, but a good digi camera is cheaper than you think, and is well worth the money if you consider all the good quality holiday photos and photos of friends and family you can take with it; you can't put a price on memories like that.

Comment

lookin thick bro....keep at it

Comment

yea man you're looking good, keep it up

Comment

Well shit, we should all go out and get professional quality pics like redsquirrel huh? Not exactly easy bro. Lighting and crappy camera phones don't help the situation.
                          Did anyone ever tell you, you sound like a women with menopause? Always bitching about something. Stop being a girl. :ghey:

Comment

I was just messing around with you bro. I feel bad cause I spent like $300 for this camera phone, that has crappy resolution, and come to find out that I need to buy a seperate usb cable to download and have to pay for service to get online with it. Bastards never told me that. :cursin:
                            No worries bro, I'm just sorry you got had. I was bought a good digi cam (Finepix F401) about 2 years ago. Its 2 megapixel and takes video. It works like a dream, takes really crisp pics (I have posted some of when i went to rome on the forums somewhere)and the price of it has tumbled significantly since I was bought it. If its all legit and from a good make, then the usb cable should come with the cam. Stick with the well known shops and brands, even if you do have to pay a little extra.

And don't worry, the menopause will pass ;)

Comment

Juice lookin good bro... keep it up

Comment

Working...
                              X