My Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pic

Hello all.. I posted a "SUP?" thread but I will also say hello to everyone here too... Well, here is what I have on my comp now.. I am about 220 there, I am 6-1, the eye is back and I am hungry......

I am the blonde guy....
    Attached Files

Great guns bro...welcome

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

Damn. Your tricep looks huge in that pic. Good Job.

On another note, where did you wear that outfit to? Those pants look a little tight & :ghey: bro. :dunno:

Comment

LMAO... Well if I where gay I guess where I was would be the place... I was out with my boy joe and my girl, we where in NYC hitting a club... As for the tight jeans... LOL.. you tell me where I can find Guess jeans that are 31/ 34's and are not tight on legs glutes...LOL... Yeah unlike a lot of other pukes in the gym where I train I have trainied legs since I was a brat...LOL

Thanks for the laugh bro.!:)

Comment

Nice tri's bro..keep it up

Comment

Thanks Meat!

Comment

nice guns!

work them forearms bro, your a little off balance there...

Comment

You're not on synthol are ya? :D Just fuckin with ya man. That's a lot of tricep for not even flexing. Looks good, just hit the forearms like BW said.

Comment

awesome pic bro

Comment

Doesnt look right to me...

Comment

honestly ive never seen a tricep look like that, well its definetly different .

Comment

Looking large brother. Have any more pics?

Comment

Thanks guys, I agree my forearms are too thin for the rest of my arm....I am going to start hitting them harder.. !!

As far as synthol.. lol.. no way man.. never tried it.. never will..actually I am natural there... in fact I have not hit any gear since 97, I went through 9 years of terminal illness with my folks, changed carreer and in that pic I had just gotten back into the game about 9 months prior....Muscle Memory and solid schooling from some Masters really helped!!!
                            Last edited by CrazyShane; 08-24-04, 10:37 AM.

Comment

lookin good shane... i had to register just to see the pic...

keep growing!

Comment

Working...
                              X