More trash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More trash...

Well here I am (168 lbs) after losing 8-9 lbs of fat while cutting this summer. I know. Maybe next year or the year after... lol

Keep going bro, get down to a weight where you are pretty lean and then bulk slowly to put on some size. Dont make the mistake of bulking and eating everything in site like so many others do, they all out on to much fat.

Comment

Thanks Bouncer! I did make that same mistake in the past, on more than one occasion, that's why I ended up with too much BF while bulking. I think I'll cut a bit more, then focus on clean bulking and hitting my back a bit harder!

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
        Thanks Bouncer! I did make that same mistake in the past, on more than one occasion, that's why I ended up with too much BF while bulking. I think I'll cut a bit more, then focus on clean bulking and hitting my back a bit harder!
        Yes, when bulking just eat the same foods you used for cutting but more of it. The body is made to run on clean cals. The human body was not ment to run on things like soda, pizza, candy. These are things that are basiclly poisen. Its like going to the gas station and filling your car up with some fruit juice. Its wasnt made for it. Im not saying you cant have a pizza or cheese steak every once in awhile but keep that limited to one cheat day a week. The rest of the days feed you body good clean cals.

Comment

I hate to say this but... You're looking good brother. I see the abs are starting to peak out! Congrats. That’s always a good feeling.

I agree with bouncer. Whether you’re bulking or cutting you have to keep it clean. If not you loose too much muscle or gain too much fat.

Looking great brother. Keep up the hard work! Maybe you can do a show next year in the masters division!

Comment

Thanks guys! I knew nutrition is just as important as lifting but... OK, no more excuses :)

Thankfully there are no cheese steaks in Canada :)

Masters?! Aren't we setting the bar a bit too high? LOL

Comment

Looking good bro!

Comment

nice man, keep it up

Comment

looking great bro

Comment

Beleive it or not, it's actually a small step in the right direction ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X