My pictures at 221lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pictures at 221lbs

First, this used to be me in December... I was pretty light back then. I think 160lbs, not much fat.
    Attached Files

sorry about the quality guys, something happened to this fukin camera...
    Attached Files

Comment

chest...
      Attached Files

Comment

this is my back pic 1
        Attached Files

Comment

back pic 2
          Attached Files

Comment

pic 3 of back
            Attached Files

Comment

ok thats it guys. again sorry about the quality. also, i do need some work on my delts shit damnit. can't figure out what to do to make them bigger. and tris as well... any feedback welcome.

Comment

how did you gain that much weight in that time period bro? jow old are you and what did you cycles look like! great job bro!!!

Comment

Looking solid. You def made some good gains. Can you give us an idea of your current workout?

Comment

Nice job bro

Comment

coming along nicely. Good job bro!

PD

Comment

Originally posted by BASHER
                        how did you gain that much weight in that time period bro? jow old are you and what did you cycles look like! great job bro!!!
                        Thanks Basher, and all the rest of you. I'm 20, and did 3 cycles of 1-T (on my 4th one), haven't done AS (YET :) ), can't wait to do so. I think in January of next year I will run a cycle of AS. Also, I've been eating a lot. I did gain some fat along the way. I'm at around 18% bf. Used to be about 11%. My cycles were basic 4 week-cycles. I never got any serious side-effects, neither did I get shut down (I think because of my age and high test levels, just hope I didn't mess my levels). Lots of food, and water pretty much. I mostly ate wheat bread, red meat, lots of chicken, eggs, and a bunch of supplements that I honestly don't remember most of them. Though they include V12, Nitrix, Unleashed, MRI NO2 (I think this worked for me in terms of strength and stamina), ON Multi-Vits etc. And working out hard as well.

Comment

looking good and will look even better when you lean out some.

Comment

you started out at 160 what are you now 200? you look like a different person for the better good job.

Comment

Dude, you think you are huge now!!??

Just wait untill you drop the fat to 10%... THEN you will look awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X