A LARGE MAN NAMED JAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A LARGE MAN NAMED JAY

Jay Cutler was in my town today so i decided to see him , THIS GUY IS FN HUGE I SWEAR HES A WALL , I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HIS THICKNESS well he is # 2 in the world but still seeing him up close was cool. Hes a very nice genuine dude with a great attitude
    Attached Files

lol - you aren't much smaller bro.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
      lol - you aren't much smaller bro.
      no shit.

Comment

Alright, wheres the Cell Tech???

Comment

V, did you ask him any questions about the upcomming Mr.O? Do you know what he weighed there?

Like the others have said, your looking great yourself pal.

Comment

Wow, you look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              V, did you ask him any questions about the upcomming Mr.O? Do you know what he weighed there?

Like the others have said, your looking great yourself pal.
              Nah i didnt ask him anything as a matter of fact he was asking me questions right when i walked in lol i was like wtf this guys cool as hell , he asked me what competitions ive done what weight i was at whens my next show , i just asked him for his autograph :D

Comment

God damn .... he doesn't look much bigger than you at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander V
                  Nah i didnt ask him anything as a matter of fact he was asking me questions right when i walked in lol i was like wtf this guys cool as hell , he asked me what competitions ive done what weight i was at whens my next show , i just asked him for his autograph :D

lol - he was trying to figure out when you're gonna be posing down with him at the NOC. lol

Comment

Vander you don't look much smaller than him. You're almost there bro. That's cool that he was cool.

Comment

Vander when did you start cycling??? age 16, age 18??

Comment

Vander, you have a very modest attitude. If I looked like you, I'd be walking around biting girls on the ass. (even in front of my girlfriend) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfhound
                          Vander, you have a very modest attitude. If I looked like you, I'd be walking around biting girls on the ass. (even in front of my girlfriend) lol

You are a great guy. Apparently there are some good dudes, who dont let size get the best of them. You arent one of them.

Vander: looking great bro. I think it is awsome that he asked you more questions than you asked him. Honestly, he doesnt look much bigger than you. Keep up the great work bro. You are an inspiration!

Comment

Is that tampons I see on the shelf behind you? Oh, wait a second, I can hardly see the shelf behind the wall of flesh! He big, you big! Lookin' swole as a mofo!

Comment

Holy crap! You look HUGE!

Comment

Working...
                              X