No announcement yet.

1 Day Left!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update beeza! You def deserve that trophy after all the effort you put into getting ready for this comp :)

Comment

Awesome job bro. You would have put any other competitors to shame if they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by beeza
        Thanks everyone I hope you enjoy the pictures. I wasn't all that lean, but it was a learning experience and next time I do it I know I can get MUCH more ripped. But losing 41lbs in the first place I was happy with.

Hah its cool Pete, i wanted a picture of us but i forgot too. My girlfriend reminded me after i had already lost track of you.

Pete! After the first time we got done talking my girlfriend and I both looked at each other and said " Holy SHIT! Pete got huge!"
        You were looking large man, I dunno about coming down for that workout (j/k) you'd put me to shame:rofl:

-Brian
        Dude, you were plenty lean, I just feel that you could've carbed up abit more.. Other than that, you did what you set out to do and for that I'm proud! :)

About my largeness, hurting my neck left me with nothing to do but eat.. ;)

I might be back for that show next year at around 185, I hope..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
          Dude, you were plenty lean, I just feel that you could've carbed up abit more.. Other than that, you did what you set out to do and for that I'm proud! :)

About my largeness, hurting my neck left me with nothing to do but eat.. ;)

I might be back for that show next year at around 185, I hope..
          Not large in a bad way bro. You looked fucking jacked as hell. has under armour contacted you about being a model for them yet? damn dude. :)

Comment

UnderArmour you say? Would be nice.. :D

Comment

Pete huge? Must be a lack of hugeness up there in the north. :D Beeza you did a fine job. I would definitly do the nationals bro. Dont just skip it because you dont think you will do well. Get the experiance from it bro.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words guys. As for teen nationals I just don't think it'd be possible. I have 17 credits in college this semester with working all day every weekend to pay the bills. All this shit wrapped up I don't think I'd be able to do it time wise, or even be able to afford it. I need to hack up my college tuition for next semester soon =/.

Comment

Congratulations, Brian! Your improvement since you started is nothing short of astounding. Don't concern yourself with the fact that no one else showed up to challenge you; it's their loss. "You've got to be in it to win it."

And you have nothing to lose by entering the Teen Nationals. The show is in late July; if you can stay in reasonably good shape until school is out, you should still have plenty of time next summer to prepare. And you look better in these pics than some of the guys I saw in the Teen Nats this year! (Just work a bit on cutting up your quads.) And they have weight classes, so you won't have to compete against monsters.

Comment

I just found some of the professional photographer pictures fromt he show that came out awesome! Here are the links guys.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...um=0&adjust=-1

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...&adjust=-1&d=0

Theres one more but the website is slow now and I cant get to the link.

-Brian

Jimpern thanks for the kind words. I didn't realize teen nationals were in July. I turn 20 by then anyway :(

Comment

Brian, you might then want to consider the Musclemania shows. Their "junior" category includes 20- and (I believe) 21-year olds, so you can still compete against your peers for a couple of years before deciding to take the big plunge (gulp!) into the open mens' ranks. They have shows throughout the year all over the country; just check their website.

Comment

umm, sorry to interject here. . .(great pics bro!) but musclemania has some very weird judging and I know a few people associated with it. . .I would not go in one of their shows even if I was natty. . .just my .02 cents. . .

Comment

Working...
                        X