6 weeks out. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 weeks out. . .

and this is after suffering a bout with shingles (adult chicken pox, not nice!)

show is nov. 20th. . I may not do it if I think I lost too much size but I am pretty confident I am on track. . .:)

sorry I have not been online much but moving home to canada, getting sick etc. has not been the best!

oops. . .

here it is. . .
    Attached Files

Comment

great physique man, that is one tiny waist, makes your upper body look huge.

Comment

Thanks. . .my upper body is huge ;) I am really trying to get down into the light heavies for the first time in a while. .I want to be ultra-ripped this time as opposed to going in at 210-215 like last time and being really hard but not shredded. . .I think when I get it measured this time my waste is going to be 28-29" . . .
        I am 5'9 and 215 in the pic

Comment

ALSO, I am taking less gear than I have ever taken for a show (except my first one when all I did was 400mg prop per week)
          I am taking 400mg enanthate per week and 25mg dbol/day. . .
          so next year I should do the provincials and kick it at 220lb. as I am going to get back up to some real dosages . . .:grin:

Comment

LOL.. welcomer back CG! Ummm.. you don't seem to be suffering too badly based on that update ;) And you're def well on your way to being ripped!

Comment

Looking good, CG. Good luck with the show ... post some pics along the way.

Comment

good stuff... your waiste is tiny...

Comment

Looking good brother. Keep posting pictures as you make progress. What show are you doing?

Comment

good to see ya bro, lookin great as usual

Comment

Look good man... Good luck

Comment

looking shredded bro. I wanna get my chest as defined as yours. Good job

Comment

keep it up brother:)

Comment

Thanks guys. .I am doing a show in south central ontario. . .brantford I think. .if any of you like ed the sock you might want to attend. .he is going to be shooting the show and doing an episode if all goes well:)

I have just had some good pics taken so I will post a few when I get them off my friend. . .he has a kick ass camera so they are pretty good.

Comment

Im not going to lie to ya brother. When I first looked at that pick I said, "hmm, looks like a model but to skinny for a bodybuilder". Im sure its just the angle of the pic though. Do you have any better pics? I dont think the pic above dose you any justice.

Comment

Working...
                              X