Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Pictures

Here's some pictures from this weekend.

The Gold's Gym that I work at had its Grand Opening this weekend. See if you can spot BuddyBoy.

www.goldsgymfresno.com

That's one big freakin gym--I can't imagine you have to wait for benches/machines very often. Looks nice, but it sure is different than Arnolds Gold Gym we saw in Pumping Iron!

Comment

Hehe its an awesome gym to work at/work out in.

Comment

How heavy do the db's go up to? Good to see a lot of boxing equipment and a ring there. I wonder what the monthly fee would be.

Comment

That gym has got to be the biggest one i have seen.
          Must not be any waiting for machines in there

Comment

The Boxing ring is awesome.

Our boxing instructor is Jenifer "All American" Alcorn. The bags are filled with water, so punching is easy on the joints.

For a single person, the monthly rate is 39 bucks a month, for students 29 a month.

DBs go up to 150lbs. At our other location, they go up to 200lbs. We just opened, so we will be still adding more equipment.

Comment

urso~ We already have liek 2000 members, and still, no waiting for anything.

Comment

My gym has one member and there's not waiting for anything either! I workout in my basement-spent about 15k on equipment. I figure it'll pay itself off in about 20yrs.

I do miss having a spotter for certain lifts and, of course, the scenery!

Comment

Damn, that HAS to be the nicest building in Fresno. ;)

Comment

Holy shit that gym is amazing. Looks 100 times better than the golds i go to and I pay the $29 student price that i got when I was in school. I'd love to go to that gym. They just built a new gold's around here and it's $60 a month and nowhere near as nice as yours.

So are you the old scary guy with the Steven Segal shirt on? j/k

Comment

That is a nice ass gym. Wish there was something of that caliber around my town!

Comment

WOW! Too nice for my taste. I have a feeling most of "our kind" won't work out there.

I will attract the "see and be seen" croud, not the croud that is serious about fitness.

Comment

Shibby.. look at this. Deffinitely has San Mateo beat ey?

Comment

Definatly a very nice one. One problem may be that there trying to attract too differnt of crowds. Making it really nice to attract the people with more money, having the Gold's gym name to attract the lower class, attract the dedicated crowd, and if they have it as part of an all gym access they might loose out on it from the cheaper locations flooding to it.

Comment

Re: Party Pictures

Originally posted by BuddyBoy
                              See if you can spot BuddyBoy.
                              I'm guessing your the one with the scissors in picture #3 :D

Comment

Working...
                              X