Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vander V
    very funny Cory ;)

well heres the ad this was given to me today its a zerox copy so its shitty , the one going in the mag is in color and looks unreal . it will be in FLEX and Muscle Development within 2 months hope u like .

Oh and by the way there supplements are simply amazing im taking the Methyl1test and its pumping me up in the first 2 sets i love this shit cant wait to try this new anti product.
    I'm kidding, V!! You look absolutely amazing, man!! Keep up the hard work. You will do very well in your upcoming shows. ;)

Comment

Definitely jealous, Vander is freaking huge!

The pic in the magazine looks good. Arnold would be proud!

I was really just talking about the one with the cigar.
      I laugh my ass off at that every time I see it.

Comment

Last edited by Xeno; 11-17-04, 05:12 PM.

Comment

yea the cigar one is kind of goofy

did you even smoke it

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno
            yea the cigar one is kind of goofy

did you even smoke it
            It was for a photo shoot...it was intentionally faked. You look very rugged in that pic, V!! It's actually one of my favorites. Don't listen to these wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
              It was for a photo shoot...it was intentionally faked. You look very rugged in that pic, V!! It's actually one of my favorites. Don't listen to these wannabes.
              thanks cory i agree it was for the shoot and for a different look he was going for a concept , this pic can be used to show body and also army along with cigs and rugged look , it was one of my favorites as well . I think my artist and photagrapher knows a lil bit about what sells , hes from france true artist he paints as well and great at what he does .

Comment

one more for cory

:) :) :)
                Attached Files

Comment

very nice V!!! ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X