before pix.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before pix.....

havent been on anything in about a year now.....Too much partying and I've been slacking in the gym, but getting back into it now. Here's my before pix, im gearing up for my next cycle, ill post what im going to run when i have my mind made up.
    Attached Files

back....
    Attached Files

Comment

You better define slacking in the gym.. I think you mean trashing the gym! Excellent base bro.. looking jacked to me!

Comment

Good base to start with now get back in the gym and lets see the results post-cycle. May not be as fun as partying but definitely more rewarding.

Comment

Lookin great bro, nice tat btw

Comment

thanks guys......oh btw......these are my stats
            5'6 160lbs. LOL......I usually look heavier than I really am for some reason, but I need to put on a good 20 pounds. I like to shoot for more quality than quantity so that if I start slacking for a while, I dont lose too much size. So, ill prob only put on 10 lbs this cycle, but I want to lean out and get real hard. As long as I can stop drinking every night of my life I should be ok. Thanks again for the comments.

Comment

you look good bro but if you decide to do a cycle you better be alcohol free for at least 2 months. Drinking and bodybuilding dont mix, If your drinking every day you wont go anywhere

Comment

You look pretty good.

What are you taking and how much? Just curious.

ICEout
                ICEberg

Comment

lmao

Slashout
                  SlashBurger

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg

ICEout
                    ICEberg

:rofl:

Comment

I am pretty fine with the before pix :drool:

Comment

u look good bro.

Comment

Delicious!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

LOL......thanks for the comments everybody....ill post my cycle once I start it....im being a little indecisive right now, i want to keep it simple, so instead of taking all different types of gear, I'd rather hit it hard with two or three compounds. When i get all complicated I think I sacrifice size.

Comment

i think i finally decided on a cycle to run.......im gonna do a 12 weeker.
                              1-12: 600mg EQ
                              1-12: 250mg EOD test (omnadren)
                              1-6: 50mg anadrol ED
                              7-12: 150mg tren EOD
                              Ill have liquidex on hand throughout the cycle, i'll probably start it about 4 weeks in and run it throughout to keep water retention low. I'm still gearing up for it and waiting for everything to come in before i start.......

Comment

Working...
                              X