Alittle constructive criticism please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alittle constructive criticism please

I was looking for some help here. These pics are from Jan. I have stayed about the same since then. I am not a big guy (clearly) but try to get heavier while staying proporsional. Where am I lacking? Stats: I am natural, 180lbs 10%bf and 5'9". Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by barbender; 05-03-05, 10:02 AM.

Back double bi
    Last edited by barbender; 05-03-05, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Damn I didn't know how to resize. Sorry they are so friggin huge.

Comment

Looking good bro here is your pictures resized.
        You have good base just keep doing what you've been doing.
        Good shoulders,arms and back chest could be bit thicker but I am sure it'll catch up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic # 2
          Attached Files

Comment

lookin solid bro, nice work

Comment

lookin good bro....Nice traps/Delts

Comment

Shoulders and traps look great. I think the back could use some more thickness-do you do much in the way of deadlifts?

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
                  Shoulders and traps look great. I think the back could use some more thickness-do you do much in the way of deadlifts?
                  No I haven't been deadlifting. In your opinion, would deadlift help me to add overall thickness to my torso?
                  Thanks everyone for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by barbender
                    No I haven't been deadlifting. In your opinion, would deadlift help me to add overall thickness to my torso?
                    Thanks everyone for the replies.
                    Deadlifting is essential to adding good thickness to the back. I think your back has good shape and a good base but needs more mass on it--which is where deadlifting comes in. Just don't start too heavy and concentrate on form when you're getting back into it. I've had a bad lower back my entire life and it's something you really don't want to injure!

Comment

Barbender - drop me a PM and I can help in making sure your technique is right. I know the rights and the wrong ways to do them. I've deadlifted with guys that have pulled 750# raw, so we do know something.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
                        Barbender - drop me a PM and I can help in making sure your technique is right. I know the rights and the wrong ways to do them. I've deadlifted with guys that have pulled 750# raw, so we do know something.
                        Why not post it here? After all, we're all here to learn something, so why keep it private?

Comment

Yeah, that would be great. I want to learn correct deadlift form and technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
                            THis is quite an odd request. Do you realize we have members that can do that too?

BTW barbender, looking good. Def hit those deads. You don't need to hit them extremely hard every week, but def every other week.
                            Last edited by shortz; 05-03-05, 02:23 PM.

Comment

shortz, thanks brother

Comment

Working...
                              X