X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back pic

about 6 weeks out
    Attached Files

real nice definition and detail, what's your waist size in that pic?

Comment

I'm not sure....I think the angle and the fact that I'm sitting down makes my waist look small.

Comment

damn. nice V-shape. are there other pics we can view...that back looks amazing.

Comment

backs

I didin't know how to post pics without starting another thread!!
          Attached Files

Comment

just go to your old thread and press the button "post reply" then attach the image just like you do when you start a new thread.

Comment

oh. thanks!!
              Attached Files

Comment

all together now ;)

Comment

fucking awesome traps

Comment

sweet:) that looks killer, gotta show my sister these pics, gonna get more her inspired:)

Good job

Comment

thanks for the compliments!
                      I'm concerned it might be too much- which is a BS concern to have in a physique sport-but supposedly figure is not supposed to be too muscular. I think I can develop muscle ok and I hate to have to train less, eat less and burn it off.

Comment

Talk to Red Squirrel about it maybe. I do know that this year they have mandated less size for the female figure athletes but I think definition and muscularity is still good. I think the figure should still be a lot more muscular than the fitness, but obviously not huge like the female (maybe more male than female) bodybuilders that are winning todays big shows. Either way, you look damn good!
                        Last edited by BBAddict; 01-13-06, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I think its funny- sometimes women comment that they like the way I look but say they don't want to put on any muscle. :rolleyes:

I work with someone on my diet, sups and training. I understand that overall the judging for women was looking for 20% less. I just did my thing and this is what happened... :doh:

If I lose for being too much I think I'll have to go with: F it then because I don't want to be less than my potential. That's dumb...IMO

Its a wierd sport. Does Red Squirrel compete in figure?
                          Last edited by cedartree; 05-30-05, 10:21 PM.

Comment

looking great... very defined.

Comment

Originally posted by cedartree
                              I think its funny- sometimes women comment that they like the way I look but say they don't want to put on any muscle. :rolleyes:

I work with someone on my diet, sups and training. I understand that overall the judging for women was looking for 20% less. I just did my thing and this is what happened... :doh:

If I lose for being too much I think I'll have to go with: F it then because I don't want to be less than my potential. That's dumb...IMO

Its a wierd sport. Does Red Squirrel compete in figure?
                              Well you look great.

Red compete's in bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
                              X