Some updates...as of 6/1/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some updates...as of 6/1/05

I still have some gyno. I think some of it can be cleared up with a better diet. I have other things in my life going on right now so its been tough to eat right as always. After June I should be doing better. My quads seem to be a little more cut but smaller because I do a lot of bike riding in the summer time.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              My quads seem to be a little more cut but smaller because I do a lot of bike riding in the summer time.
              You mean you overtrain?:eek:

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                You mean you overtrain?:eek:

:P
                well for one we only are dealing with one car :D but I do take it into account when I workout. I have backed my workouts out to almost every 4-5 days now.

Comment

My obeservation in that first pic you don't look like you have any traps. Looking at the third pic it looks like your traps are mostly lower trap/ upper back developement. Not much hight to them. Also in the first pic there isn't really sepperation between your anterior deltoid and your pec. Looks like the deltoid is a little under developed in ratio to the rest of your body. I'm sure the pesky gyno isn't helping either. That's my bit. Other than that it's a great improvement from you "fat" pics.

Comment

Big improvement over the last pics! I'm sure getting lean will help bring out a lot of the details in your back.

Shibby, how does one target upper traps as opposed to lower traps?

Comment

Deadlifts, dumbell shrugs, and barbell shrugs have developed my traps quite a bit. Just my two cents.

Knox

Comment

get those shoulders and traps up and get a bit leaner and you will be amazed at how much different you look. looking good bro.

Comment

Looking solid as ever! oops.. I mean more jacked than ever ;)

Comment

Lookin' solid Bro! Just remember that it takes time....Rome wasn't built in a day...ya know? Neither is the perfect physique!

Comment

nice job sc

Comment

Working...
                              X