Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carmel300ZX's wife (Nadine) first figure contest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carmel300ZX's wife (Nadine) first figure contest...

Last edited by carmel300zx; 06-16-05, 05:38 PM.

She looks great. How did she place in the show??

Comment

Third...she got robbed big time!!!

Comment

She looks great bro

Comment

nice ....

Comment

If she got third place, first place must be absolute perfection! She looks really nice; love the legs!

Comment

Here is a pic of some of the competitors. The blonde came in first, then the girl in the short hair came in second , and my wife came in third. What do you guys think?

Comment

It's hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like they all need to do more work on thier legs. As far as upper bodies go it looks like first and second have a more developed back, but your wifes abs and shoulders look good.

Comment

Trust me, my wife does not need to work on her legs. See the first pic. You can actually see her hip flexor muscle. The girl that came first had a more developed back, but her abs were not toned and she has saddle bags for her thighs. I have a larger pic (3000 x 2000), but don't know a host that could hold it (2.5MB). We are already have a plan to gte more mass onthe back. She has two more contests to compete (June 25 and July 9th). Lets see what happens there.

Comment

she looks good bro

Comment

Originally posted by carmel300zx
                      Here is a pic of some of the competitors. The blonde came in first, then the girl in the short hair came in second , and my wife came in third. What do you guys think?

going by that pic i would have had your wife in second. the blond on the left deserved the win from what i can see. she is just a little better. your wife looks to be in better shape then the girl to her right. the only thing that i can see from that pic is that your wife wasnt standing perfectly. she should have had those shoulders out a little more.

in any case, she looks great.

Comment

by the way, the girl on the far right should be smacked.

Comment

how can you say she shouldn't have gotten first. carmel, your wife has one of the best bodies i've ever seen and her legs look really tight. The othr contestants seem to have a little thunder in their thighs and not nearly as defined.

Comment

Thanks eveybody. I will take your comments to improve her poses in her next contest. She should do better. Hopefully, she will win Miss Indiana Figure (July 9th). My wife works her legs twice a week (light day 60 min and heavy day 120 min). She has got legs second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by TrippersGirl
                              how can you say she shouldn't have gotten first.
                              how can i say it? you act like im putting her down or something. have you ever been to a figure show? do you know what the judging involves? all im saying is that the girl on the left has the best X shape. carmels wife's chest might be to a disadvantage on stage. her chest is a little to big for the rest of her body and that throws off the symetry. again, i am not putting her down, she is beautiful and is in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X