Rhinotat back in the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinotat back in the day

These pictures are a little old. I recently broke some pictures out of the closet for some motivation. I've got a long way to go seeing my ass got as fat as rhino's after my shoulder surgery. So you know this was the 1st and only time I ever competed, it was a level 5 show in Florida. I took 8th out of 16 Light Heavys.
    Attached Files

You look amazing!!
    I struggled with a shoulder injury too. Not major but I couldn't work shoulders and was limited on back and chest all winter.
    I highly highly highly recomend ~deep~tissue massage therapy.
    It hurt like hell but healed me.
    You have an awesome base to work with for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by cedartree
      You look amazing!!
      I struggled with a shoulder injury too. Not major but I couldn't work shoulders and was limited on back and chest all winter.
      I highly highly highly recomend ~deep~tissue massage therapy.
      It hurt like hell but healed me.
      You have an awesome base to work with for sure.
      Thanks. My bb days are over. Unfortunately I completely tore my infraspinatus & supraspinataus tendons nearly 3 years ago. I believe the strength in my shoulder will never return because of it. My right side is totally effected by it. Because of it my chest, bi, shoulder and trap exercises are impared.

Comment

Originally posted by rhinotat2
        Thanks. My bb days are over.
        your days on this board are over unless you explain yourself with this stupid fucking post you made here.. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...384#post298384

Comment

HE'S my best FRIEND!

Comment

Originally posted by rhinotat2
            HE'S my best FRIEND!
            You have to understand something. People come to this board, read one thing and do it. You told not one person that you were just joking. Some kid may come along and read, 5 anadrol a day and he will do that. You have to be careful with what you say.

Comment

You're right I see your point of point of view. My apologizes.
              Kids please take this a good lesson DON'T BELIEVE ALL THAT YOU READ.

Oh btw I understand what Dbol and Anadrol are and most steroids for that matter.

And yes Spidey it was sarcasm.

Things haven't change since elementary school here I am in front of the principle again being disciplined. I honestly hope to grow up one day

Comment

lookin pumped up bro. I assumed you were pulling the piss with that post, but I see Bouncers point of view.
                This site is by far the most comprehensive and reliable source of fitness information I have come accross. Sometimes shit people post can be taken literally and it does not take long before SM would be full of unreliable misinformation.

Anyway....you look great in those pics, good job.

Comment

Nice avatar too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Savage
                    lookin pumped up bro. I assumed you were pulling the piss with that post, but I see Bouncers point of view.
                    This site is by far the most comprehensive and reliable source of fitness information I have come accross. Sometimes shit people post can be taken literally and it does not take long before SM would be full of unreliable misinformation.

Anyway....you look great in those pics, good job.

Thanks but I am a fat SOB right now. I cant wait to get back in shape. I've got the right state of mind right now. There is nothing that really stands in the way of my eating, training, cardio and sleeping. But please "DON"T CALL IT A COME BACK" LLCJ

Comment

Working...
                    X