5 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks out

Here are a few of me 5 weeks out. Fighting off some water retention right now, once I get that under control I think I'll be in line with my goal. Abs are almost completely in except for the very bottom where I'm not really holding much fat. I've been doing about 45 minutes cardio 5 times per week. I'm about to kick that up a notch however. Here ya go:

your a little soft for 5 weeks out bro. maybe take a better pic with better lighting because i dont really see any real cuts or straition. need to get those abs out brother. not putting you down at all because I know you working hard. you just have to realize that if your not shredded on stage you will look fat and soft.

Comment

I'm kinda w/ Bouncer on this one.....Don't get me wrong- you seem to have a really good base to work with. However, for 5 weeks out from a show, you need to be much leaner. Is this a natural show? Are you planning on taking any Proviron? Is this your first show?

Comment

How about the wheels. I'd like to see your legs too.
        You have plenty of time to get where you need to be if you diet is on.
        Don't worry a lot can happen in five weeks. Hopefully you have someone thats working/looking at you because you certainly can't be your own critic.

Comment

The lighting in those pics wasn't worth a damn. I agree with you guys, I am soft as all hell right now and I really believe it's because I'm holding so much water. As far as pinching fat on my abs, there really isn't much except for at the very bottom and then even there I can't pinch a very big skin fold at all. My carbs have been fairly low on some days as they were in the pic. On other days when my carbs are higher I get a lot more fuller and look a whole lot better. I'll post some more pics in a few weeks so you guys can tell me if I look to be on course or not. Thanks for the critiques, I know everyone is just trying to help.

Comment

What weight will you compete at?

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxville
              What weight will you compete at?

153.25-176.25 Middles

I'll be around the 176 range.

Comment

Working...
              X