Hydrajack update 35 days out from show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrajack update 35 days out from show

Carrting a lot of water as expected at 3 gals h20. just ate so bloated but feel I am dialing in fine. scale said 163 today...cardio started and carbs will start to come down in 2 weeks. First show will compete in masters at age 44
    Attached Files

Keep us posted--it'll be interesting to see the definition as you lean up. Looks like you have decent mass-just need to get cut now. How tall are you?

Comment

5'4"

Comment

looking good at 35 days out. holding a little bit in the lower back and an overall watery look but you can get rid of that in a matter of 2 weeks. good luck and keep on track bro

Comment

looking good brother, good luck with the show.

Comment

You're the hydra from old fitness and now massmonterz, if so, looking great, really leaned down well, holding muscle.

Cool to see you going for it, takes alot of determination and willpower.

Good Luck

Comment

good luck with the show keep us posted on ur result.

Comment

IMO...competitor to competitor..you're looking great.

You're pretty lean right now.

Definately holding water...but water retention is easily dealt with..and should be of no concern till the last week of your prep.

Your lower abdomen is slightly distended...was that just cus of how you were standing?

I'd like to see leg pics...

5'4"...at what weight right now?

Comment

Yes I was protruding the gut!! lol...wife snapped the pic too late.

Will take new ones tonight...3 weeks out

I am 158 right now 44 yo 5'4"

Comment

Working...
                  X