2 weeks out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks out!

Well, I decided to do the first show I had originally planned to do I just didn't do the normal contest prep week. It was nice to get back on stage again and get the feel for posing. I came out 1st in the novice lightweight class and posing in the overall was a blast. Hopefully I can make the next goal weight and win at National Collegiates as well. Here ya go!

No fucking way. That's you? Good god man, you've done good. Congratulations. Bet you're glad you did the show now. Can't imagine what you'll be looking like come show time for the NC.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words bro!

Beings a novice lightweight class I had to make 165.25 and I just got down to 164.0
      For the Collegiates I want to end up in the lightweights so I have to get down to 153.25 that is going to be a pain in the ass, but hopefully I'll make it. Thanks again!

Comment

impressive bro, looking awesome

Comment

Holy shit man that is way impressive!!!

Comment

wow...congrats! hard work pays!!!!!!!

Comment

nice work, impressive!

Comment

Great working making the weight--do you know what bf% you were at? 153 would be amazing to make--11lbs is a lot when you're already that lean!

Comment

You look fantastic, LMG!!! ;)

Comment

Looking good bro. I cant believe the pic above is only a week apart from this one. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=25195 You sure thats not your bigger and leaner brother in the pic up top? :D Good job bro.

Comment

LOL thanks bouncer. I have pictures from December and comparing them to pictures now i hilarious! The Pictures I posted 3 weeks ago at 5 weeks out show a lot of change in just those 3 weeks. I hope I can make a greater change in the next 2 weeks to come in at my best for collegiate nationals.

Comment

I'm w/ bouncer, unbelievable, you really dialed it in.

congrats

Comment

You look great brother. Any more pics you can post from the show? Any back shots. Congrats!!!

Comment

nice work bro....

Comment

One word AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                              X