Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi just joined youre board.im 23 years old and live in manchester[uk].just thought i put a picture of me up this was from my show i did in 2003,east of england juniors i placed first.since then i had some time of and im getting the bug again anyway just wanted to know what you think
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shibby; 07-17-05, 11:59 AM.

opps that pic has come out a bit big.HELP

Comment

welcome to the board bro. looking good. you ever train at "The Dungion" Dorains gym?

Comment

NO! but ive allways wanted to,ive seen some pics of dorian recently and he still looks MASSIVE.!

Comment

Welcome.. Im a former resident of Upper Heyford, England...

Comment

Originally posted by storeroidz
            NO! but ive allways wanted to,ive seen some pics of dorian recently and he still looks MASSIVE.!
            here is a thread with some old pics of dorian training at his gym. they still have these very weight to this day. i will definitly have to train there whenever im over there. i have heard that the first one there in the morning has to throw a Dumbbell down the steps to scare all the rats away!! my kinda gym!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              here is a thread with some old pics of dorian training at his gym.

?:dunno:

Comment

shit. lol. http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...526#post292526

Comment

i have heard that the first one there in the morning has to throw a Dumbbell down the steps to scare all the rats away!! my kinda gym!

:rofl: You can't get anymore hardcore than that! LOL. Dorian Rocked!

You look good, storeroidz. Welcome to SM. (haha, I typed your name wrong like 3 times now, lol)
                  Last edited by Primal Instinct; 07-18-05, 03:47 AM.

Comment

i have heard that the first one there in the morning has to throw a Dumbbell down the steps to scare all the rats away!! my kinda gym!
                    NJ wouldn't be able to go there then.

Comment

Working...
                    X