Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new!

Hello!
    I just inroduced myself in another thread. Not beeing possible to put some pictures in there, I'll do it right here. I am 24 years old and live in Germany. I took part two time 2003 and 2004 in our national and although international amateur contests in the female fitness class of nabba int.inc. Here are some of my pictures...

at the nabba int. inc. universe contest in madrid, november 2004 (i reached the 2nd place)

my routine, fitness class

competition, november 2004

together with a trainingpartner, the mr. Universe 2004 of the Juniors (nabba int. inc.)

I'm interested in how bodybuilding of the amateurs is organized in the usa. Maybe I'll learn some new things here, even though my english is not the best. hihi

A big Hello from Germany!
    Julia

Welcome to the board. You look great! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Awesome! You can tell you put a lot of work into your body and it shows. Congrats!

Comment

nice work, wow

Comment

welcome, you look great

Comment

welcome

Comment

Wow, you look excellent!

LD

Comment

What's up with the girl on the right in the front?

The head and body looks like 2 different people.

BR

Comment

Originally posted by Bluerain

BR
                  she didnt apply pro tan to her face.

Comment

lookin good

Comment

Originally posted by Bluerain

BR
                      yes, it looks a little bit strange. her name is natalya brystrova, she's from russia. she got mrs. universe in 2004 and the girl in the middle (from spain) reached the 3rd place. The one from russia won a few contests during the last years. And she is still 35...wow

Comment

Bisamratte, since you asked about female bodybuilding in the United States, I will tell you. It is going down hill very fast, female bodybuilding has no sponsership anymore for any of the shows. The top prize money for Ms. Olympia is around 9 thousand dollars which is nothing. It cost more then that to get ready for the show.

If you want to be active in this sport and you want to compete in the US I would suggest figure or fitness, this is where the money is at and this is where the attention is. You have a figure type body anyway so it wont be to hard for you to compete.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          If you want to be active in this sport and you want to compete in the US I would suggest figure or fitness, this is where the money is at and this is where the attention is. You have a figure type body anyway so it wont be to hard for you to compete.
                          Best of luck.
                          Hey, thanks for your posting. I didn't really think about competing in the field of professionals. My next goal will be to compete and win again the German championchip next spring, so I'll be allowed to take part in the World Championchip of our Organisation Nabba Int.Inc. (in Germany it's called NAC). I know it's hard to make money just with doing sports. So my plan is, first to finish the necessarely part of my universitary studies what will be next february and than focussing all my emphasis on preparing myself for the next BB-season. After that, maybe I'll have the chance to work and study for half a year in the states (San Diego or LA). Perhaps it would be possible to take part in a local contest...? But this are just dreams. I do not focus my life on this sport. But you're right with your opinion about the fitness class. I'm just competing in fitness cause i do not want to build up too much muscles, it would not help me in my real job (field of paedagogy). My fortunes are in doing the routine, because I did lots of years gymnastics, ballet and dancing.
                          How many different organisation in the field of BB/fitness are located in the USA? Which way do people go to get a professional license? Are there special organisations, like Ifbb, who are allowed to give theses licenses to people? Which criterias do they have?
                          Are there lots of amateur contests? Do the organisations have special seasons/times of the year, when they arrange them? Do this contests take place concentrated, i mean only for one special state? And than U.S.A.-wide before qualifiing for a world or universe championchip?
                          What way should go a girl like me to be able to compete in the states? (just interested...)
                          Are there any fights between the different organisations? (Here in Germany several organisations are competing, who is the best, recognized by state, and so on...)
                          I would be glad to archieve some information concerning my questions. Even though I hope my language was understandable!

Julia
                          Last edited by bisamratte; 07-23-05, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bisamratte
                            Hey, thanks for your posting. I didn't really think about competing in the field of professionals. My next goal will be to compete and win again the German championchip next spring, so I'll be allowed to take part in the World Championchip of our Organisation Nabba Int.Inc. (in Germany it's called NAC). I know it's hard to make money just with doing sports. So my plan is, first to finish the necessarely part of my universitary studies what will be next february and than focussing all my emphasis on preparing myself for the next BB-season. After that, maybe I'll have the chance to work and study for half a year in the states (San Diego or LA). Perhaps it would be possible to take part in a local contest...? But this are just dreams. I do not focus my life on this sport. But you're right with your opinion about the fitness class. I'm just competing in fitness cause i do not want to build up too much muscles, it would not help me in my real job (field of paedagogy). My fortunes are in doing the routine, because I did lots of years gymnastics, ballet and dancing.
                            How many different organisation in the field of BB/fitness are located in the USA? Which way do people go to get a professional license? Are there special organisations, like Ifbb, who are allowed to give theses licenses to people? Which criterias do they have?
                            Are there lots of amateur contests? Do the organisations have special seasons/times of the year, when they arrange them? Do this contests take place concentrated, i mean only for one special state? And than U.S.A.-wide before qualifiing for a world or universe championchip?
                            What way should go a girl like me to be able to compete in the states? (just interested...)
                            Are there any fights between the different organisations? (Here in Germany several organisations are competing, who is the best, recognized by state, and so on...)
                            I would be glad to archieve some information concerning my questions. Even though I hope my language was understandable!

Julia
                            There are really only 2 organisations. NABBA http://www.nabba.com/ and the NPC http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/ NPC is the big one.

check out those 2 links that i just posted for all the info you want to know.

Comment

Grüße aus Deutschland :-)

Hey Julia,

viele Grüße von "ganz nah" hier im weit-weg-Forum :-) Ich hab Dich im bbszene-Forum gesehen und jetzt hier... wie klein die Welt doch ist! Du siehst supersüß aus!!! NABBA-Girls sind eh die hübschesten - und das bei atemberaubend tollen Bodies!!

Weiter viel Erfolg und poste noch viele Bilder von Dir!! Wann ist der nächste Wettkampf?

Grüße,
                              Micha

Comment

Working...
                              X