Poses for pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poses for pics

In the begining I dont want anything fancy, I just want front, back and both side views...I want a rough I dea of what you are starting with, and as the time goes on, I would like to see the following

front double bi
    rear double bi
    flexed- calves, hams, and quads
    one arm behind the back tricep pose

other than that if you feel you would like to get creative, all the power to ya, I want this to be as easy on you as possible, so dont worry about the appearance of the pose, just make sure its a clear shot.

We are judging your progress, not posing ability

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=4031
    Last edited by Doom; 09-13-03, 08:49 PM.

thanks. My comment would be wouldn't the transformation be more evident if there were a set of say 4 poses, roughly, that each participant preformed weekly in their shots? Point being this, contestant one posts flexed weeks one through the end. Contestant two posts un-flexed for the first three weeks but flexes through the rest. Who had the biggest transformation? My post wasn't so much to posing ability as to what would be the standards we'd be held to.

Example. Not flexed or posing (and I can't pose) I'm a scrawny puke. Put me next to a larger person who's not flexing and I look decent. That person flexes and poses, I look even smaller.

I really think in order to measue progress a standard # of poses should be preformed (again and I emphasis, I stink at it). Just gives a common baseline for comparison.
    Last edited by rubberduckyo; 09-11-03, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I just want basic shots, to show the body in its entirety. You have to flex regardless of which week it is because we need to see what you are starting and ending with....

The 4, that I left are as basic and as easy as they can get, I dont expect 3/4 back twists and shit like that, but if you would like to get creative by all means do so. Some people have expierence with this, others dont. You can gladly ask for tips from those that know better than myself.

Hope that helps, and please all suggestions/comments are welcome from all, this is your contest, and your transformation, make it count!

Comment

Cool. I misread what you were initially saying. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Comment

ok..my pics are done...i will post them tomorrow...

Comment

I am going to assume we post are pics within this thread, meaning the Before and after contest forum. My understanding is we each start a thread with are own name and dedicate all are pics to it for the duration of the contest

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
              I am going to assume we post are pics within this thread, meaning the Before and after contest forum. My understanding is we each start a thread with are own name and dedicate all are pics to it for the duration of the contest
              No you have your own threads for this

Comment

Are we alowed to critique the threads as long as everything is in good taste and only a little :drool: for the hot ladies :p?

Comment

all comments are welcome shibb, but as Ive said before anyone that slaps a wiseass comment, I wave my banning stick

Comment

Of course. I'll will be on my best behavior :angel:

Comment

thanks Doom... Glad to see you won't put up with any bull shit..

Comment

Very cool! Will be posting pics in the AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X