Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me all skinny as shit

fuck it.

What are your stats bro? I can see that you work out, you aren't THAT skinny.

Comment

You aint skinny bro, u got some muscle and u are lean bro. I wish I had those abs bro. What u do for them man, ur workout for them

Comment

Re: me all skinny as shit

Originally posted by Sermon
        fuck it.

You are definatley not skinny...I would love to be as lean as you are though!! And make that bed, young man!! :p

Comment

I'm 175 right now,not sure I'd ever want to be any bigger than a lean 185-190.
          I work my abs whenever possible(weighted crunches mostlly,but I utilize all ab workouts).Their only visible because I'm thin.We all know abs are made with diet.

Thanx for the kind words guys!

Comment

what kind of workouts do you do and what is your diet like????

.....man I wish I looked like you sometimes...you can probably eat anything and still stay lean...

Comment

shit not even close rock.I was 235 lbs all throughout highschool.Fat boy!!I got tired of being self-concious about it,so I took a stand.
              In order for me to keep what little I have,tuna,eggs,oatmeal,and any other clean protien is all I get.I get loose really easily.My genetics are no help.

Comment

You'll be calling yourself lucky in a couple of years down the road...all your friends will be putting on those extra beers from the parties and you'll just keep plugging away with cut abs...you'll be the envy.

Aragorn

Comment

Yup, you're definitely on the right track boss, not everyone wants to get huge (just alot of us, heh), and I think you'll attain your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sermon
                    shit not even close rock.I was 235 lbs all throughout highschool.Fat boy!!I got tired of being self-concious about it,so I took a stand.
                    In order for me to keep what little I have,tuna,eggs,oatmeal,and any other clean protien is all I get.I get loose really easily.My genetics are no help.
                    Congrats on dropping 60 pounds. That's great! What are your goals??

Comment

your lean bro...not bad at all..

Comment

yep- lean...... great work sweetie..keep us posted.

Comment

FREAKY!! You look exactly like my little brother, lol, even your face behind the camera! :eek:

Comment

Pull up those pants boy, and make that bed while ur at it, why dont u get a job.....the Fenglestein boy has a job, he picks strawberries, get off ur ass and go pick some #od Dam*ed strawberries!!!!

Gator

Comment

J/K u look lean just in time to bulk.....ull get that 185-190 lean for next summer.....keep it up!

Gator

U prolly didnt recognize my prev post but its from Cheech and Chongs Up in Smoke movie.......Peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X