Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

Doesn't it look like I have any thickness from the front view of my chest? Any way to work on that? I am thinking it's because I have been dieting.
    Attached Files

Side view
    Attached Files

Comment

To be honest, I look pretty flat all over in those pics.

Comment

honestly you dont look that flat but I think you could benefit from more incline movements for chest to get the type of look you are looking for. I have very similiar problems with my chest, i cant get it to look like I have any depth. But you are looking pretty solid bro just keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
          honestly you dont look that flat but I think you could benefit from more incline movements for chest to get the type of look you are looking for. I have very similiar problems with my chest, i cant get it to look like I have any depth. But you are looking pretty solid bro just keep at it.
          Thanks. Been hitting incline presses for quite some time now. I don't do any flies though. Maybe I should add them into me routine. Have to watch over all volume though because I do an upper/lower body routine instead of an actual split.

Comment

do you start with incline presses?

Comment

get a tan!!!!!!!!!!! :D no seriously a good tan and a shave would give a good illusion. you kindof look like me. I will NEVER have a "thick" chest. And I hate my parents for that.

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
                do you start with incline presses?
                Yeah. Each upper body day is always started with chest because my chest is weak compared to my back. Back is usuallly last because it's my strongest point. Arms blow too. Size matches my body, but I just don't have any shape unless I am pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  get a tan!!!!!!!!!!! :D no seriously a good tan and a shave would give a good illusion. you kindof look like me. I will NEVER have a "thick" chest. And I hate my parents for that.
                  Been tanning for 4 months now. Yes, I THAT white. :D
                  Attached Files

Comment

I actually lost a little due to being away for a week and not having time to tan. Oh, and I trimmed moments before this pic. I am very hairy too. LOL

Comment

Here is how tan I was when I was going alot...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
                        Here is how tan I was when I was going alot...
                        it just looks darker cuz you have a white shirt on :D think how I feel. I walk around with a black wife all the time so I look like a fricking ghost. :bawl:

Comment

it just looks darker cuz you have a white shirt on :D think how I feel. I walk around with a black wife all the time so I look like a fricking ghost. :bawl:
                          I bet.

When I was skinny, I hooked up with balck chics all of the time. Once I put on weight from lifting, they didn't want anything to do with me. I guess they like'em skinny...ahem... :D Just playin

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
                            I bet.

When I was skinny, I hooked up with balck chics all of the time. Once I put on weight from lifting, they didn't want anything to do with me. I guess they like'em skinny...ahem... :D Just playin
                            if I had a choice of being big and having no black chicks or being skinny and getting hot black chicks I would choose to be skinny. :elephant:

Comment

if I had a choice of being big and having no black chicks or being skinny and getting hot black chicks I would choose to be skinny. :elephant:
                              Ahhh, you're like that. That's cool, but my winky has no predjudices, he likes ALL colors. :party:

Comment

Working...
                              X