3 week diet comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 week diet comparison

I started dieting on July 24, so the left picture was taken then. The right picture was taken on August 8. I realize the picture is real grainy, but it was the best I could do yesterday with my camera phone.

I have basically been manipulating carbs by keeping them under 3000, I havent really been dropping calories yet, they are consistant around 3400-3500.

I also realize that I don't have a chest. I am working on it, it has never been my strong point.

What dosage of ephedra do you recommend? My pills are 10mg ephedra alkaloids, I have been taking 5 but I feel nothing.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Severedties
    I have basically been manipulating carbs by keeping them under 3000, I havent really been dropping calories yet, they are consistant around 3400-3500.
    Do you mean you're keeping carbs under 300gms?

You should feel 50mg of ephedra-are you taking that all at once?! What product is it?

I can't comment on the difference in the pics cause I'm too distracted by the Superman boxers!

Comment

Yeah. I meant that I am taking under 300 grams of carbohydrates a day. My mistake for the typo.

I am taking D&E Ephedra Caps.

My appologies for the boxers as well.

Comment

THe ephedra is 30mg in the morning, and 20 in the afternoon.

Comment

has your weight changed?

Comment

Down about 5 pounds. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              I can't comment on the difference in the pics cause I'm too distracted by the Superman boxers!
              Me either....mmmmmmm....very nice :woot: I love the second pic how they are cut even lower on your bod!!

Comment

Any comments on physique changes rather than how nice my boxers are? ;-)
                Honestly though, I am looking for feedback about if I need to tweak my diet furthur, or if this is decent progress for 3 weeks.

Slash: you think I look the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Severedties
                  Honestly though, I am looking for feedback about if I need to tweak my diet furthur, or if this is decent progress for 3 weeks.
                  What is the goal of your diet? I usually wouldn't expect to see a ton of difference after 3wks, but the second pic does look like your abs are showing more definition. It's hard to tell if that's just due to difference in your pose and the camera quality or if it's real.
                  If your goal is to lose weight, obviously you need to drop your cals, which you said you haven't done yet.

Comment

Point taken. I need to drop weight

Comment

rather than using the judgement of people who can't actually see you in person, use something more concrete--ie tape measurements, caliper measurements, weight changes.... if you are still seeing adequate changes in the those numbers, then don't stop what you're doing. i know you worry a lot about losing muscle--dropping your cals out of contest anxiety will only make that fear come true.

as i told you the other day, i see a significant change between those two pics (of course some of it could be due to posing/lighting/pinched nips...etc.). you are doing good.

lastly, as i'm sure you know, but ill still remind you... when you start a diet, the last place you'll see visual change is in the places everyone is looking (and is capable of looking at) on this board. Abs, hips, chest get cut up last. Arms, face, calves...you know the drill... should be your markers of progress right now.

good luck, bro.

Comment

The first pic almost dosn't even look like you. The second is better gorrilla man :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                          The first pic almost dosn't even look like you. The second is better gorrilla man :)
                          I wasn't looking like myself for a little while. I forgot to shave for a while. :)

Comment

Oh and I'm sure there would have been someone at that gym that would have been happy to help you with taking a picture:ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              Oh and I'm sure there would have been someone at that gym that would have been happy to help you with taking a picture:ghey:
                              I am sure many there would like to help me out with that. However, I dont think I could handle it. Yo ushould have seen it, one of the sales rep was watching me do it. He is the same as Emelio but less personable, but it was fucking comedy bro. That gym is going downhill bro. Cant beat the equipment though.

Comment

Working...
                              X